Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2015, 01:40 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
I haven't heard of any other cases of valve recession for the ZS177MM/NC250 engine. I also find it difficult to understand how adjusting the intake valve too loose would cause valve recession.

CO2,

Have you been riding in dusty conditions? Did you oil your air filter? Have you examined your carburetor boots for possible damage? I ask these questions because I wonder if dust is entering the cylinder head with the fuel/air mixture.
Yes many time, i used it very dusty roads (fish hunt, cross/enduro trying and travels), carburator is ok , in summer period /session periodic clean of carburator and air filter, i cant same think faulty carb and air filter , totaly wrong valve adjust.

İ suspect to my drive style , a mountain rampage, some times i used high performans(supermoto wheels,13 front+crf250l 40 rear sprocket+high rpm=150+kmh, isee max speed my bike 163kmh short time.) and , to activate compression = valve to crush skirt.

11.5:1 compresion ratio. (some times i used comresion, brakes on mountain road.)