Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2017, 02:54 PM   #1

Two Hawks Unboxing

APSC USA lived up to their reputation and arranged the shipping of the two Hawks. They finally came! Here is an album of the photos, otherwise this post gets massive! I picked them up in my ancient but most favorite of tools, my little long bed pickup.

I certainly waved at all the lifted princesses passing me on the highway. Maybe she could only do just the speed limit but she always gets the job done and best of all...shes paid for!

Naturally I get them home and my girlfriend suddenly wants the Blue one! Always wants the other kid's toy, my Elizabeth does..

Between work and household duties I could not unload them until this weekend. With the help of my lovely lady and our neighbor we got them out of the truck bed and shoved into the garage.

Finally started to unpack them, starting with hers! Apologies in advance for my impression of a plumber

I'll post more as I keep going, lots to get done and try to fit it in along with a job and caring for a sick nursing student. Ta!