Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2018, 02:30 PM   #1

Anyone else have trouble get a refund from APSCUSA

So I put a $200 deposit on a bashan from them and was going pay it off right away but after the reviews and lack of communication 'on there part by never answering the phone or emails' to figure out how to pay. I said scew it and bought a bike from someone else. So now my problem is I can't get a hold of anyone there to get my $200 return

Old 07-05-2018, 03:32 PM   #2

How did you pay?

Old 07-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #3

i Just called for the heck of it and dude picked up,...

Old 07-05-2018, 03:48 PM   #4

you can dispute it ,with your bank,but some places have in there agreement that any down payment will not be refuned ,but your bank should be able to get it back ,if it was not over like 30 days ,depend on your bank ,other is the BBB in the state ,there knowing times names an figures is important

Old 07-06-2018, 03:22 PM   #5

I would keep calling and emailing Don until i got a response. I didnt have this experience when I bought 8 months ago. Sounds like I got lucky based on the latest string of negative comments.

Old 07-07-2018, 08:17 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blainethebikeguy View Post
So I put a $200 deposit on a bashan from them and was going pay it off right away but after the reviews and lack of communication 'on there part by never answering the phone or emails' to figure out how to pay. I said scew it and bought a bike from someone else. So now my problem is I can't get a hold of anyone there to get my $200 return
That place has its issues for sure. I ordered a couple of bikes from them, charged to my card 100%. They showed shipped and then no tracking for weeks. After a couple unanswered emails I told them I was going to cancel the order. Then I finally got a response saying they could not ship the bikes to California and that they were having trouble reversing the charges. They said they tried for about a week to credit me back, but no joy and said I may as well just dispute it with my credit card company, which I did. I had another address to send the bikes to in AZ, but they seemed incapable of doing it. It was the weirdest thing, almost like they really don't want to sell bikes. You can imagine how your customer service will be if you buy from them so best to avoid. In your case, just send your credit card company any unanswered emails to them and it will help them knock the charges off.

Old 07-07-2018, 09:46 PM   #7

If you paid by card, just contact your card bank and have them reverse the charges. Don't bother playing the phone game any longer.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 07-08-2018, 01:46 PM   #8

When this happened to me I contacted Discover Card to find out that it can take up to 6 months or longer to resolve a dispute during which time I would still be responsible for the balance. I ended up calling the the number on the bill of lading, Nikki Chen in Ontario CA and the bike was shipped the same day.
I am glad I waited for the bike because it was the best price I could find and I am loving it. There was also still snow on the ground then so waiting was easier.