Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2020, 08:50 PM   #1

Thumbs Up greetings from Seguin TX (east of San Antonio)

nice to find this GREAT forum after doing research on my new Apollo DB36 Deluxe, saw some of the motocheez videos on youtube and a bunch of others, I already started to do mods to the bike, new foam grips and vistacruise throttlelock (doesnt fit right though), new brushguards, mirror vibration dampeners, removed the front reflectors, painted the white plastic engine scoops black, BIG DIFFERANCE in the looks dept, added red spoke covers to my black plastic clad model, got a new CNC license plate bracket on the way, since it doesnt come with one plus a LED light to replace the rear reflector, perfect match size wise

bought some Lexan to build a windscreen and I want to design some type of rack to mount a tailbag

got a jet kit from 6Sigma Racing which I have not installed yet, but it does have nice directions, the cost a of true Mikuni on Ebay is another option yet

got a spare throttle and clutch cable tozip tie alongside the existing cables incase the OEM ones break

probably going to replace the chain with a high end name brand chain, hoping to get an answer here about sprockets that fit these bike

bike is pretty cold blooded until really warmed up, hoping the jet kit will fix some of the stumble unless somebody says just to buy a specific carb off Ebay

putting the bike together without any directions is a little bit of a project, the side panels did not fit 100%, the chain tensioner doesnt really fit the swing arm and chain properly

not sure about getting insurance on this thing yet

overall, pretty impressed with the bike but have not been on long ride yet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200324_170127.jpg (102.5 KB, 201 views)

Tags
like this new forum