Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2016, 11:13 PM   #16

Video for Brozz

2016 CSC TT250

Old 08-23-2016, 11:24 PM   #17

An attraction for me about the Brozz vs the Shark is that the seat height on the Brozz is listed as 31 inches vs 34 for the Shark.

2016 CSC TT250

Old 08-23-2016, 11:28 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjester View Post
That's the video for the Shark, not the Brozz.

Yeah Sorry I was unclear. The brozz video was fine, it was the shark video. That is what I meant when I said the "other" enduro because I couldn't remember the name of the shark.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:05 AM   #19

I agree with everyone that it is a good looking bike. However i did some checking on PRO and about 90% of the reviews i found started out like this "avoid this company, terrible dealer, thieves, worst internet experience ever." It's a shame that these internet companies selling Chinese goods are so incompetent. I'm going to keep looking. Only two colors down here, Red or Green both very hot!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2016, 12:55 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM RETIRED GUY View Post
It's a shame that these internet companies selling Chinese goods are so incompetent.
That's a very broad statement. We've certainly had good customer service reported on this forum.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 08-24-2016, 01:32 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
That's a very broad statement. We've certainly had good customer service reported on this forum.
I think he read the reviews from Google and the majority of people who wrote them are just people that didn't realize they were buying china products. I would give them a shot Retired Guy. I would but I don't have quit enough $ saved for the bozz yet.

Old 08-24-2016, 02:28 PM   #22

Retired guy.. sorry, it's the nature of the game. Also on the Brozz description it says 21 hp. And 68+ mph. We all know this is false specs. This will have same performance as the other common 250 enduros from China .

I noticed on that pro retailer one customer was still waiting as of 8/20 for the mco which was purchased on 8/2 . Common issue too with retailers.

These are common stories on all retailers for these China bikes, the few exceptions being CSC and APSCUSA.COM .

I would still pursue that brozz 250. It would be perfect since it's duel sport performance is more for street and light off road. I sucespect it would be ideal for someone with a name like retired guy.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 08-24-2016, 02:32 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcyclelove View Post
I think he read the reviews from Google and the majority of people who wrote them are just people that didn't realize they were buying china products. I would give them a shot Retired Guy. I would but I don't have quit enough $ saved for the bozz yet.
Hope you end up with one too. We all have been waiting for these 2 bikes to become available. Prerequisite to purchase , pics and review!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 08-24-2016, 02:41 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Hope you end up with one too. We all have been waiting for these 2 bikes to become available. Prerequisite to purchase , pics and review!
Ha! Ha! I'm either getting the bozz or the magician. I'm taking the MSF Oct. 1st and 2nd and by then I will have enough $ saved!

Old 08-24-2016, 04:01 PM   #25

Quote:
Ha! Ha! I'm either getting the bozz or the magician. I'm taking the MSF Oct. 1st and 2nd and by then I will have enough $ saved!
Taking the MSF before buying a bike is an excellent move.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 08-24-2016, 05:13 PM   #26

Quote:
imo...magician too much like a moped. might be persuaded if the performance was better but i doubt it.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:11 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
imo...magician too much like a moped. might be persuaded if the performance was better but i doubt it.
I'm on the shorter side at 5'9" so the magician would fit me a little better. It does look a little mopedish now that you mentioned it. What is the seat hight of your storm?

Old 08-24-2016, 08:43 PM   #28

Quote:
I'm on the shorter side at 5'9" so the magician would fit me a little better. It does look a little mopedish now that you mentioned it. What is the seat hight of your storm?
My bashan blaze is the same as that brozz at 31in. It's just about right for me at 5.11 . It's doable for you but may want to go to a bike place and try on some showroom bikes on and ask about heights (for comparison just bring a handy tape measure) .it's cool being up and can definitely see down the road.

I did this at a honda dealer (sorry honda)

Correction, just checked , by standing next to the bike, the measurement is just over 33 inches.

Last edited by BlackBike; 08-24-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Old 09-12-2016, 12:29 PM   #29

Next week? Roketa db-08r-250

I just received a email from Joe at the Super Scooter Store he contacted the rep for Roketa about shipping times for the DB-08. He says they should be in next week. These are the ones for $1400 shipped. I wouldn't hold your breath. Hope thats correct.

Old 09-12-2016, 12:58 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM RETIRED GUY View Post
I just received a email from Joe at the Super Scooter Store he contacted the rep for Roketa about shipping times for the DB-08. He says they should be in next week. These are the ones for $1400 shipped. I wouldn't hold your breath. Hope thats correct.
We'll see....