Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > News, Support, & Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2018, 09:38 PM   #1

Tao Tao Rhino 250 rear brake lock

I recently purchased a tao tao rhino 250. Like the machine so far. Had an issue today where the rear brake locked up after riding for 20 minutes or so. I read a post from someone who experienced the same and ended up emptying the entire brake system and replacing with new fluid. All I did was loosen the nipple bleeding screw on the caliper and let a little fluid out and tightened the screw back up. That worked just fine. Not saying the other solution was incorrect, just trying to share my quick fix with other tao tao rhino owners.

Old 08-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshoenfelt View Post
I recently purchased a tao tao rhino 250. Like the machine so far. Had an issue today where the rear brake locked up after riding for 20 minutes or so. I read a post from someone who experienced the same and ended up emptying the entire brake system and replacing with new fluid. All I did was loosen the nipple bleeding screw on the caliper and let a little fluid out and tightened the screw back up. That worked just fine. Not saying the other solution was incorrect, just trying to share my quick fix with other tao tao rhino owners.
Thank you! I just ordered mine from amaon.