Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Riding > Ride Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #1

Riding just for the sake of riding

My girlfriend left for the beach Saturday night so I figured Sunday would be a great day to get out and ride. I headed out late Sunday morning and rode into Bristol, Tn. From there I hit US 421 and rode the lower half of the snake up to the shady store for lunch. After lunch I did a total of 3 passes on the upper half of the snake, and on the third I headed up into Mountain City, Tn. From there is was off to Boone, NC and then a little stop in Blowing Rock NC. From there I hit the parkway for a bit, then my lunch started disagreeing with me. So I high tailed it back home without stopping for the last 150 miles. Needless to say my arse was a bit sore, but it was a nice fun ride to say the least. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I really wasn't feeling well so I just focused on getting home. I did get a few pictures taken of me while I was on the snake though, http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Th...7&g=203H043L04.
I'm on the white Versys, and I just ended up purchasing the last one
If anyone is ever down this way and wants to do some riding feel free to hit me up.

Old 07-08-2014, 01:20 AM   #2

So cool! That last pic is a really good shot. Sounds like you had a great day, minus the gastrointestinal distress.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 07-09-2014, 01:54 AM   #3

It's always a great day for a ride.

You show good form in all your photos, with your head always turned, looking for the exit of the curve.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894