Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2021, 11:29 AM   #1

Parting out a '21 CSC TT250 in Southern California

Hello all,

I recently grabbed a '21 TT250 from auction with the intent to simply change the forks and it seems the frame is more tweaked than initially anticipated. Bottom two pictures are it's current condition - complete and intact save for the obviously removed front end.

The bike fires right up and runs perfectly. I am unsure of the miles (ODO was ripped off in accident) but based on the title info (and the dealer plate still on it) it looks like it was only on the street for a month or so before being totaled out by insurance.

Please let me know if you need anything off the bike and we can figure out a price. I'm new to the forum but not eBay or parting out bikes for that matter. Happy to list the part you want on eBay for buyer protection if you wish since I'm new here. If you want the whole bike that is an option too.

Bike is located in Orange County CA near CSUF.

Thank you!

Old 01-10-2022, 12:41 AM   #2

bent tt250

Hi
Hey I understand that it has been a while since you posted this, but I was wondering if you still have the bent up tt250? If so, here's the deal. I'm in OC and I am looking for a used tt250. Sounds like this one needs a whole new front end and frame? I would need to find out (CSC) what all of those parts would cost to replace (I can do the work). If the price was right I might be interested. If you still have it, please let me know how much do you want for it and a list of what is needed to get it up and running again...hehe, or if it will ever be properly up and running again
Thank you for time.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely
Tommy

Old 01-25-2022, 05:11 AM   #3

May I purchase the left side tank plastic? If so, how much? I am in New York if you could also estimate shipping cost. Thank you.

Old 03-19-2022, 07:44 PM   #4

do you still have this bike if you do would you sell the engine and how much sloRob at gmail.com