Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #1

ZONGSHEN ZS250GS Streetfighter !!!

What-s up guys, so I tryed to upload pics of my bike but for some reason couldn't figure it out, so can anyone tell me how to do it so you guys can tell me watcha think about my work
thanks

Old 12-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #2

I had the same problem recently, couldn't get any attachments/pictures up here directly from my hard drive, so the only way I found that worked all the time was to set up an account (free) at http://my.imageshack.us/registration/
then I just uploaded from my computer to Imageshack and added the forum link they provide to my posts here. Not too difficult to learn or set up and worked much better than other places I looked at.

If you have already posted pics on other forums, or wish to save other pics from the web, you can also get a browser plugin (firefox in my case) that gives you a simple 'right-click' to do that automatically, it loads them up into your Imageshack account for later linking or retrieval.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:40 AM   #3

Spud references this thread about posting photos: http://www.chinariders.net/modules.p...ewtopic&t=6240

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 12-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #4

So this is my first project, it's a yamaha TZR 250cc two strokes tuned up for GP Racing mounted on a Honda VFR 400 frame. custom fairings and paintjob maybe by a friend and me. it's got pirelli tires brand new. Still a work in progress ( couple of minor details missing like windshield and gauges and stuff like that )

[/img]

Old 12-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #5

and this is my Zongshen that I just bought about two weeks ago, just started working on that one and I'm doing a black and white paintjob on it but I figured that you poeple could maybe give some good ideas to customize this bike so here it is.
Please leave your comments, good or bad and all the ideas you can have to customize it
Thanks