Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #1

2006 qlink x-ranger/lzx200gy2/zongshen 200 gy-2 Parts

im selling my parts off of my 2006 qlink x-ranger that is turned into a flat track race bike and i would like to sell them heres the list of parts that i would like to sell gas tank shroud (broken mounting tabs to the air fins), left and right side middle plastic, right side plastic, plastic skid plate (does have exhaust burn on it, left and right air cooling fins, chain guard, speedo cluster, speedo cable, header shroud, muffler shroud, tool box but rubber strap to keep lid closed is broke, mud flap, rear inner fender, rear rack, left fork cover, 4 fork cover mounts, head light with broken mounting tabs, headlight mounting bracket, rear fender, left passenger foot peg bracket (no peg), and front brake caliper with line and master cylinder but master cylinder will need new side glass but worked when i toke it off the bike just pm or email me at Fordguy55@hotmail.com for more info and prices that will be cheap im not got charge very much.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:33 AM   #2

also have bark busters with mounting brackets and a set of tusk aftermarket mounting brackets and a pic of the front brake caliper and master cylinder i forgot to post

Old 05-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #3

Dude! Too bad I didn't know about the speedo cluster and cable sooner; I bought a Chinese speedo, and it's doing the trick.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer