Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2023, 05:16 PM   #1

Head Scratching Vitacci Clash 200 EFI Issues

I've had my Vitacci Clash 200 for less than 1 year and it's been working flawlessly for that time.

Recently, since the weather has been getting colder, it seemed like the Lithium battery was struggling a bit. It would crank and try to start but get to the point of such low voltage during this process that the clock would get reset.

After finally getting to to start this morning to run a few arrands. When I got home I put the battery on a conditioner but it just immediately said the battery was full. So I decided to use the battery that came with the scooter that was still brand new in the box. I connected it to the conditioner and it also said the battery was full.

I connected the battery to the scooter and the display showed 14.5v. Once again it cranks, but now the issue is that when I first turn the key I no longer hear the EFI making any noise.

Oddly there aren't any caution or error indicators on the LCD display. I also confirmed that I'm getting spark and even put in a new spark plug for good measure.

The primary issue that I'm seeing is that the EFI just isn't injucting fuel, thus no combustion.

I'm hoping it's not wiring since all the wires run tightly through a cable management hose. I would think that if it were electronic there would be an indicator on the LCD.

Any recommendations on this?

Tags
clash, efi, vitacci