Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2017, 05:47 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh996 View Post
okay thanks for info i called bank they cant tell yet if it will or not where the just debited it out of my acct, and let me know if you got what you bought plz and thanks.
So far so good the 50 cc scoot came complete got it together and running Chinese forgot to attach a fuel line lol. The ol lady has already put one heat cycle on it and got bugs in her teeth from smilling. I havent touched the hawk yet did open the package seems undamaged will no if shes all there later tonight when i get her together.

Old 03-03-2017, 06:16 PM   #62

Awesome!
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*

Old 03-03-2017, 07:09 PM   #63

Well small problem with the Hawk some battery acid leaked and ruined 3 fasteners but I can't put that on the dealer. Back to work

Old 03-03-2017, 09:13 PM   #64

Progress the hawk popped and ran for about 10 sec but have to learn whats choke and not choke which way gas is on and off. And prob adjust the idle air mix screw charging the battery and then back to tinkerin once she will start and stay running i will finish putting all the plastics and the lights on.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:24 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrinder View Post
Progress the hawk popped and ran for about 10 sec but have to learn whats choke and not choke which way gas is on and off. And prob adjust the idle air mix screw charging the battery and then back to tinkerin once she will start and stay running i will finish putting all the plastics and the lights on.
Pics! Congrats on your new bikes!
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*

Old 03-03-2017, 10:33 PM   #66

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 03-03-2017, 10:33 PM   #67

If you look at the metal pan on the bottom you can see some corrosion from the battery acid leaking. It didnt get on anything else thankfully just a few bolts

Last edited by MeatGrinder; 03-03-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:37 PM   #68

I got the front wheel on and the aftermarket cluster gauge on the hawk now. Did some adjustments to the carb got her running let her warm up for a bit and shut her down and closed the garage up for the night first thing will be finish up plastics shifter and brakes and get out my check mark pen and start tightening and marking all the fasteners on both bikes and hopefully get some nice pics in the sunlight tomorrow so we can all see her finished up. Also going to have to take a few of the corroded fasteners to ace and replace them from the battery acid.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:39 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
Pics! Congrats on your new bikes!
Thank you very much

Old 03-03-2017, 10:41 PM   #70

Old 03-03-2017, 10:42 PM   #71

sorry bad pic of hawk still crated

Old 03-03-2017, 10:44 PM   #72

And here is the damage from the leaking battery acid. There was enuff left i think to save the batter but if not i have a shop right down the road that can fix it for me. Just hoping ace has some fasteners that match the ones that got corroded.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:06 PM   #73

That scoot is almost identical to one I had a few years ago! I had a blast on that thing! The hawk's are becoming more appealing to me everyday. Let us know how the first ride goes!
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*

Old 03-03-2017, 11:26 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
That scoot is almost identical to one I had a few years ago! I had a blast on that thing! The hawk's are becoming more appealing to me everyday. Let us know how the first ride goes!
My ol lady loves it. Its pretty cool too it has the upgraded gauge so everything is in mph how accurate it is idk But she put it toghether with her gfs help and i joined them by pointing them in the right direction and helping with harder things and i put the tire on for her. That was pretty cool cause she can not only tell ppl how fun it is but also that she built it lol. I rode it and it got right up to 25 with plenty left. Shes real tiny so the thing will fly with her on it. The hawk is pretty sweet it sound pretty good to with the stock exhaust tomorrow when i get her all together ill put a couple miles on her round the neighborhood same with the scoot then change the break in oil out for either honda oil or some other high quality non synthetic.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:37 PM   #75

So now down to buisness....Txpowersports....
First off they lied to me about the day my order was shipped they told me monday it actually shipped tuesday.
They were helpful when i email but not very talkative i guess, they were very short and not unfriendly but almost i got better things to do than email this prick kinda vibe. But never rude.
The two times i was on the phone with them both ppl addressed me as sir but were very short and just wanted to give me a email address and get off the phone. Again never rude just short.
Keep in mind this is only one persons experience from one order. Also i have not got the MCO or Bill Of Sale for either of these bikes yet.
Once i get the paper work I will edit this or repost it with a score 0-5 on the topics of shipping time, customer support, and a final all around score of my personal experience.
To be honest the only thing hurting my experience is the simple lie about shipping day if they would have been straight forward about it i really dont think id have anything to complain about.
I no other people have bad experiences and have there opinion of the company because of that and that is fair this is just my personal experience as a first time customer.
Now would i order again, well lets see the paper work and ill hit that topic.
So ima let this lye until my paperwork is done and for now just be happy with the fact I Got What I Paid For And I Got It In 8 Days including weekend and the day i ordered and received.