Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #61

Any one out there who can tell me how to get a picture form my camera to this post. I have the pictures but cant figure out how to list them here.

Old 02-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #62

I just put this together for over at AL, it should work here too.

1) Point your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, and so on), to ImageShack by putting http://imageshack.us/ into the address bar

2)Click on Choose File or Browse

3)Choose the image you want to upload and click on Open

4)Tick off resize image and choose 640 x 480 from the list

5)Click host it!

6)When it finishes uploading and the next page shows up, right click on the second option and choose copy.

7)On your new post here, right click in the message box, and click paste.

8)Click submit.

9) Your image should now be posted here

Old 02-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #63

Wow, this might take me a bit to sort out but I really appreciate the info and I am sure I will get it.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #64

It depends on how many pictures your wanting to do...

The method I posted, you cannot remove the image from the hosting site later... If you are going to be posting a lot of pictures, you may be better off signing up for an account at a gallery site... I use www.photobucket.com it is easy to upload multiple pictures there, and you can remove them later if you want...

Another option is the chinariders gallery, but it may take a while for Frostbite to authorize your account... Click gallery at the top, and click register.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #65

A comical situation has happened to me. It seems that this bike wobbles when I go into a turn. I was trying to figure out if I was just not used to it or what? I figured out today, it is because of all those skinny 1/4 inch long rubber stickers that are all over the new tires. I seem to have a lot of them and when I go into a turn they cause me to wobble. They will be worn off soon. It is improving.

Anyone ever heard of that?

Old 02-10-2009, 08:50 AM   #66

Stickers on the tread? I would probably have removed them?

Old 02-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #67

You are talking about the mold release nubs. I scrubbed my new tires in by doing figure 8s on the cul de sac for about 20 minutes. Wears off the nubs and the mold release film on new tires.

Allen

Old 02-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #68

Thanks for the info, It was kind of unstable for a while.

Old 02-14-2009, 10:17 PM   #69

I put on 16 more miles today, I love everything about this bike. I will need a smaller sprocket in the back. I don't have a tachometer,so I don't know the engine RPM. I don't have a power problem and so I am going for better fuel mileage and less engine wear. This engine has absolutely no valve noise. It is very quite and the bike is solid. I have yet to get more technical info on the bike, I have the owners manual but I want more detail. I am not sure I would consider this a highway bike until I get the sprocket changed, seems wound a bit tight at higher speeds.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #70

I have looked several places for technical info on my 250 Hensim Cruiser, but have not been able to find an extensive manual. Anyone out there have any idea where I might get one? Just an example of what I am looking for would be things like actual volume of crank case oil and valve adjustment specs. The bike did come with a good parts book and a good manual.

I have a hundred miles on it and I like I love it so far, but I will give a complete evaluation in a month or so. I will soon be putting on a smaller rear sprocket. I have built a storage compartment on the back, where the passenger would normally would sit. I can take it off, but I plan to keep it on full time, it may look a bit corny, but it is very practical! If I ever get the photo thing figured out I will give you a look.

Old 02-24-2009, 07:46 AM   #71

Do you have Digital pictures? Send them to me at dsinks@att.net and I will host them for you.

If you have regular pictures you can send them to my address that I will send you in a Private message and I will scan them and host them for you..

Get us some pics RW!!

Old 02-24-2009, 07:59 AM   #72

I have the pictures, but I cant even get them from the computer screen to the site. I will work on that this week and get them out to you. Thanks for your offer, I enjoy all the friendship I find here!

Old 02-24-2009, 09:24 AM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWorld
I have looked several places for technical info on my 250 Hensim Cruiser, but have not been able to find an extensive manual. Anyone out there have any idea where I might get one? .
Have you contacted Hensim or County Imports?

Old 02-24-2009, 09:27 AM   #74

Yes, I will try Hensim again. This could only be a good thing for them, but marketing is not a strong point for Chinese bike companies.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:59 AM   #75

Not sure about their marketing or how organized they are. County Imports (somewhere in Calif) is apparently their exclusive distributor, but their headquarters are still in the L.A. area according to the website? If they can't get you one, don't be too surprised! Tim at Vbike is good at technical numbers, and might know what you are asking for, as I forgot to mention contacting him. Did you get my PM?