Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2017, 12:01 AM   #46

Meat, may I suggest you go on and buy a pair of arched ramps for your pickup. You will use them constantly and would come in handy for that rescue mission.
Mine are similar to these. I picked up my bike from southwest motor transport in corpus christi and slid it off the bed with my ramps by myself.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pro...t?cm_vc=-10005
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-02-2017, 12:14 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Meat, may I suggest you go on and buy a pair of arched ramps for your pickup. You will use them constantly and would come in handy for that rescue mission.
Mine are similar to these. I picked up my bike from southwest motor transport in corpus christi and slid it off the bed with my ramps by myself.

Thats a good idea iv got some 16'x6"x4" treated rafter boards i was thinking would work good we load the 07 honda 400 ex with them and they also loaded my 98 vstar 650 one time too. I may go poke around at rural king tomorrow tho that is tractor supply were im at they prob have something very similar.

Old 03-02-2017, 04:24 AM   #48

Well this may be promising will see friday between 10 and 5

Oh and 900 views thats crazy Txpowersports should take note of the amount of ppl this has reached. Maybe if enuff ppl run a review like this these dealers will get there act together and make the china bike community better by removing the only negative, which is the dealer side of getting and owning a china bike.

Old 03-02-2017, 05:54 AM   #49

Oh, it won't be long and you will see a new member sign on with post count of 1 giving TX power sports a STELLAR review!

Old 03-02-2017, 08:06 AM   #50

Glad to see that you are finally getting somewhere!
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*

Old 03-02-2017, 08:52 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post

I use my ramps for my ATV to unload mine by myself out the back of my truck. I used my Coolster 150 ATV to pull it to were I wanted to start assembling.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 03-02-2017, 08:59 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrinder View Post
Oh and 900 views thats crazy Txpowersports should take note of the amount of ppl this has reached.
Had over 4,500 views on my Honest review on his company... and people are still ordering from that chump "Manny"... I think most of those "900 Views" you have and most of the 4,500+ views I had are probably from "Spider Bots/Google Webpage Caching"...

But... if I did save 4,500+ people from ordering from his business... I would be the happiest clam in the sea

4,500 people x $1,300 a bike... that's what... $5,850,000 in sales were lost F* you Manny should have just sent me the broken and missing parts ya jerk

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 03-02-2017, 05:36 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Had over 4,500 views on my Honest review on his company... and people are still ordering from that chump "Manny"... I think most of those "900 Views" you have and most of the 4,500+ views I had are probably from "Spider Bots/Google Webpage Caching"...

But... if I did save 4,500+ people from ordering from his business... I would be the happiest clam in the sea

4,500 people x $1,300 a bike... that's what... $5,850,000 in sales were lost F* you Manny should have just sent me the broken and missing parts ya jerk
Im sorry about your experience but just for future reference if you open the box in front of the shipper and it is not exactly what you paid for you dont have to sign it dont listen to any bs about restock free return shippment nothing go to your bank tell them its fraud fill out some paperwork and poof your money is now back in your account. These types are used to getting yelled at you just have to tell them in a stern voice yes im smarter than you no i dont need you to give me my money ill take it back from you because you tryed to screw me and yes you can have a nice day. And honesty is the reason i made my review like i did starting a day after i ordered the bike that way i have a record for myself to look back at with dates of events in cause i ever need to remember something. There is no excuse for them sending you a floor model with stuff broke I just dont know why you had a hard time getting things lined out. Just remember people open your crates while the shipper is there and if you dont like something dont sign for it easiest way to avoid any problems. Refuse damaged return to sender is all you write on there shipping papers. and you call the dealer with one chance to either send you a new one or refund you either or and if they so much as sneeze at the idea of giving you the run around you say no wait its no problem im headed to the bank to file a fraud case. I wouldnt even deal with bbb takes them months to respond just your bank mater of days but as fast as minutes. Dont accept any damn refund from the dealer that is not for the full amount paid that is a buy off you loss your rights after that you cant go tell your bank they frauded you after you got alil money back and something else broke and the dealer tells you to go f yourself. Your warranty is void because you accepted the buy off money maybe they didnt say it that way but it is what it is friend. Id try again with another dealer just stick to your guns dont get played. And never let the dealer feel like they have the final power over your money if you go into a purchase like that you are bound to have a bad time. Ok this is getting long ill be here tomorrow with an honest review myself of how everything looks coming off the truck unboxing and everything including any issues that i may have or me punching out a ups driver for arguing with me when i tell him to take that broke shit back to his shop with him lol. Lets hope that last parts not the case but hey lifes a journey never know what could happen my crates could be filled with immigrants for all i no

Old 03-02-2017, 06:01 PM   #54

I and the driver took several dozen pictures... I started before the door even opened ... no 'box or crate to open' to prove of damage... if you look at my pics I posted it was already open ... and it was signed for as "DAMAGED Goods" the shipper marked, "Received from seller in said condition"

Nothing I could do but pound the sand, try and call/email the jerk who sold it to me and fill out useless 'paperwork' that basically lead to... "You bought a motorcycle/vehicle... we will see what we can do to make things 'right' but you are NOT getting a full refund because it's a motorized vehicle"

PayPal leaned on "Manny" a good bit and I finally got a small refund... but it took several weeks of him yelling at me daily... what a great buying experience

Still hoping for the best outcome if you need anything from them in the future

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 03-02-2017, 06:28 PM   #55

Quote:
I and the driver took several dozen pictures... I started before the door even opened ... no 'box or crate to open' to prove of damage... if you look at my pics I posted it was already open ... and it was signed for as "DAMAGED Goods" the shipper marked, "Received from seller in said condition"

Nothing I could do but pound the sand, try and call/email the jerk who sold it to me and fill out useless 'paperwork' that basically lead to... "You bought a motorcycle/vehicle... we will see what we can do to make things 'right' but you are NOT getting a full refund because it's a motorized vehicle"

PayPal leaned on "Manny" a good bit and I finally got a small refund... but it took several weeks of him yelling at me daily... what a great buying experience

Still hoping for the best outcome if you need anything from them in the future
It is truly sad the way you were treated i just got done reading your whole thread. I would have never took it off the truck but you no what they say about hindsight. Do you still have it is it still running or did you get rid of it. I wont be using them in the future on simple principal of lying about what day it shipped even tho it is only one day off from when it actually shipped a lie is a lie and in business all you have is your word and if your words are lies you will fail, maybe not today but you will fail.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:02 PM   #56

Took a lot of work, some soldering/re-wiring, but the bike is still running strong 1,900+ miles so far... the plastics still need replaced... but it's still one of the fastest China Bikes to my knowledge (a GPS confirmed 82.6* miles per hour)... and it's only a measly 197cc engine too...

Taken it on several long day rides, basically 4 to 10 hours on the bike kind of rides... doesn't drink any oil... can keep me going 65+ miles per hour all day long if I need it to... currently only weighs 258lbs...

I'd say them shipping me a POS floor model without telling me and the way I ignored until I filed a complaint, then I was yelled at and treated like poo... if they would have said

"Look I have this beat up looking bike, dusty and a little rusty bike with 4.8km on it sitting on my floor I can't seem to get rid of as no one wants a sub 200cc engine... instead of getting one full price direct from 'Roketa', would you be interested in the floor model for this much $$?"

I would have still ended up with the bike and I would have had little issues with the whole thing... but them sending me a bike with cardboard from a random 110cc Quad I never heard of... it was a bit overboard the way they took the front wheel off to make it look like a "factory crated bike being shipped from China"...

* 83 miles per hour displayed on the GPS with several hundred RPMs to spare on my Trail Tech Vapor

Old 03-02-2017, 07:30 PM   #57

Quote:
Took a lot of work, some soldering/re-wiring, but the bike is still running strong 1,900+ miles so far... the plastics still need replaced... but it's still one of the fastest China Bikes to my knowledge (a GPS confirmed 82.6* miles per hour)... and it's only a measly 197cc engine too...

Taken it on several long day rides, basically 4 to 10 hours on the bike kind of rides... doesn't drink any oil... can keep me going 65+ miles per hour all day long if I need it to... currently only weighs 258lbs...

I'd say them shipping me a POS floor model without telling me and the way I ignored until I filed a complaint, then I was yelled at and treated like poo... if they would have said

"Look I have this beat up looking bike, dusty and a little rusty bike with 4.8km on it sitting on my floor I can't seem to get rid of as no one wants a sub 200cc engine... instead of getting one full price direct from 'Roketa', would you be interested in the floor model for this much $$?"

I would have still ended up with the bike and I would have had little issues with the whole thing... but them sending me a bike with cardboard from a random 110cc Quad I never heard of... it was a bit overboard the way they took the front wheel off to make it look like a "factory crated bike being shipped from China"...

* 83 miles per hour displayed on the GPS with several hundred RPMs to spare on my Trail Tech Vapor
Well im glad you have managed to get good use out of it and enjoy the bike itself minus the shit dealer experience i will stand by this the only problem with china bikes is the dealers, as long as a person has some common sense and the ability to and willingness to work on them they are great to have. My old 2015 150cc scoot ran better when i sold it with 15k miles than both my chevys lol an 03 malibu (motor rebuilt last december 2015 135k) and my 00 s10 225k on that work horse. But both quads are honda a 00 300ex and a 07 400ex are straight up bullet proof but my old scoot runs just as good as both all original parts just proactive maintenance. Im hoping the hawk is as reliable but ive yet to hear anything bad from one. One guy is having some trans slippage at 1500 miles but it was his learner bike so im sure either he bent clutch lever on the trans is running non sf oil or just needs some new friction discs. Wouldnt it be great if these china bike warehouses were open to the public, cut out the middle man save even more money on them and not have to deal with rude lying ppl out to scam up some money for themselves.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:16 PM   #58

Help

i ordered a atv from TXpowersports for $549, when i checked my bank acct they had taking $549 out twice, is one of these charges a hold or did i get screwed, all of a sudden there not responding to my emails or anything. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Old 03-03-2017, 03:32 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh996 View Post
i ordered a atv from TXpowersports for $549, when i checked my bank acct they had taking $549 out twice, is one of these charges a hold or did i get screwed, all of a sudden there not responding to my emails or anything. any help would be appreciated. thanks
I would call your bank and make sure one of those charges are going to fall off if not let them know you were double charged and your bank will help with that. Im waiting on the ups truck to get here so will see in a little while if i got what i paid for or not.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:48 PM   #60

help

okay thanks for info i called bank they cant tell yet if it will or not where the just debited it out of my acct, and let me know if you got what you bought plz and thanks.