Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2023, 11:21 AM   #46

So, I got a chance to go for a ride yesterday morning. I got the bike out, started it up and geared up for a ride. As soon as I put it in second gear, it died. Nothing at all...

After a quick look, I noticed I neglected to secure the rear brake switch wiring and it melted on the pipe, blowing the main fuse. After repairing the damage and securing the wire properly, it fired right up. Ran out of time and now it is going to rain here for the next four days...

I will get to ride it someday...

2022 Hawk 250 - Mikuni clone carb, jetted appropriately. Pro Tork CRF 150 pipe. Nibbi pod filter. Tusk Chub bars with riser adapters. Amazon levers and foot pegs. Typical gearing change for street... Acerbis hand guards. Nibbi grips. Shortened rear fender. No graphics

2022 Templar X - Stock carb rejetted appropriately, Nibbi grips, Amazon hand guards. Amazon seat cover. Acerbis skid plate, heavily modded. Shortened rear "fender". Custom graphic kit.

Old 07-07-2023, 06:04 PM   #47

I took it out for about a ten mile ride today and all the noise I was worried about and thought might be the cam chain too tight went away and now it sounds about perfect...

I am really happy with my situation now and hope it continues. I have just been on-road up 'til today and plan on taking it to the woods for some off road fun.

2022 Hawk 250 - Mikuni clone carb, jetted appropriately. Pro Tork CRF 150 pipe. Nibbi pod filter. Tusk Chub bars with riser adapters. Amazon levers and foot pegs. Typical gearing change for street... Acerbis hand guards. Nibbi grips. Shortened rear fender. No graphics

2022 Templar X - Stock carb rejetted appropriately, Nibbi grips, Amazon hand guards. Amazon seat cover. Acerbis skid plate, heavily modded. Shortened rear "fender". Custom graphic kit.