Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #46

So there's hope for some warranty parts from him, you think? What a putz!

Old 01-17-2007, 08:35 PM   #47

i wouldn't hold my breath for the parts. if you read roketa's site they are very strict about what must be done in order to get warranty parts. i really don't think that for what he sells the bike for he will be paying for parts out of his own pocket. i'd just deal with Roketa, wich is what i'm going to do.

Old 01-18-2007, 07:50 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMYStreetRacer
i wouldn't hold my breath for the parts. if you read roketa's site they are very strict about what must be done in order to get warranty parts. i really don't think that for what he sells the bike for he will be paying for parts out of his own pocket. i'd just deal with Roketa, wich is what i'm going to do.
Thats probably pretty sound advice. I don't have anything major buggered up, just wondered if he would at least stand behind his ONE YEAR WARRANTY, which was the main reason I bought off him to begin with. :x I still think he's a crook, and he'll not see any more $$ from me. Sad thing is he already had 2 more bikes sold to my Dad and Son in the Spring. You'd think he'd want to hold on to loyal customers like that, ya know? Oh well, lots of other guys selling these bikes at just as good a deals. Live and learn.

Old 01-18-2007, 04:22 PM   #49

Quote:
well believe it or not Rickey actually called me today. he gave me his dealer number and "signed" the mso for me :wink: . he said he was busy moving so that's why it took so long. either way i'll be trying it again on friday. i won't be leaving without a tag this time for sure and if some reason i do it won't be without making a huge scene. i now have eveything that the lady told me i needed. it had better get done for sure now.
Which one of the MCO are you gonna try this time I know you have gotten 2 Did you mail yours to him to get it signed or did he finally send you another. Im still waiting for mine didnt know I could get the expedited shipping. but this one is the one with just my name and addy on the back. should I go ahead and get yet another on the way with his name. Wish I had dynamiite I know someone that needs some stuck up his butt 8O

Old 01-18-2007, 04:34 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by red2003
Quote:
Thats probably pretty sound advice. I don't have anything major buggered up, just wondered if he would at least stand behind his ONE YEAR WARRANTY, which was the main reason I bought off him to begin with. :x I still think he's a crook, and he'll not see any more $$ from me. Sad thing is he already had 2 more bikes sold to my Dad and Son in the Spring. You'd think he'd want to hold on to loyal customers like that, ya know? Oh well, lots of other guys selling these bikes at just as good a deals. Live and learn.
Before I bought I asked about his 1 year warranty he said it was through Roketa not him. and that I could assemble the bike and not void the warranty. After the fact I found that is all a lie read there warranty rules here and also see that it is only 3 months based on the first few letters of VIN. Like I said anyone got dynamite

http://www.roketa.com/htm/warranty/index.htm

Old 01-18-2007, 05:07 PM   #51

Tag success (hopefully) at last

I took my Tank 200 back by the dealers a couple weeks ago to get a part replaced, and to get the bike inspected by DMV. He called me today, DMV had inspected it. Went by got all the paperwork, including my MCO that says dirtbike, and went by the tag place. They looked, said no problem, go get your insurance and they will issue a tag! Started to go by the insurance place right then but I was pushed for time. Hopefully tomorow a tag will be on the back of my bike!

Old 01-19-2007, 11:32 AM   #52

woo hoo! i just got back from the tax collector and she's tagged now!!!!! i didn't exactly do every thing the right way but it's done and over with.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:36 AM   #53

Quote:
woo hoo! i just got back from the tax collector and she's tagged now!!!!! i didn't exactly do every thing the right way but it's done and over with.
If I need any official "dealer signitures" I'll look you up :wink: 8O

Congrats man. Now, rack up some miles on that thing :!:

Old 01-19-2007, 11:45 AM   #54

Quote:
If I need any official "dealer signitures" I'll look you up
:wink:

Old 01-19-2007, 01:53 PM   #55

Got mine tagged today also!!

Old 01-19-2007, 09:22 PM   #56

Couldn't help it, it is cold here, but I had to go for a ride! New tag, on the road. Only made it 10.5 Km, but it was still fun. Still cruising slow for break in, about 60KPH. Interesting thing about the MCO, stated the bike was an 18.5hp engine!
Now I have heard/seen/read that they are 14.5hp, 16hp or 18.5. Do they use a dartboard to guess power ratings?

Old 01-19-2007, 11:15 PM   #57

i just got back from my first legal ride as well. i went over to my moms house to say hi. bike ran pretty good. i am going to do the carb mod tomorrow.

my mco said 12.5 hp.

Old 02-05-2007, 04:17 PM   #58

Hi
Does anyone here have Ricky's (dirtcheapmotorsports.com) dealer license number the one he gave obviousely is not correct or maybe not valid the DMV contacted me and said I need to provide the correct number before they mail my title out. He want answer his phone or e-mails from me

Ray

Old 02-05-2007, 04:26 PM   #59

I think that FMYstreetracer bought his from him as well. Try him...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-05-2007, 09:19 PM   #60

for some reson i think it was 068630 but i can't be sure. i wrote it down at work onmy hand and then on my mso. from what i understand that's suppossed to be records. there has got to be a way to find it.