Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2006, 08:44 PM   #16

[/quote]Here's the link to Roketa's parts page. Top right hand corner.

http://www.roketa.com/htm/parts/parts-frame.htm

I haven't had a chance to ride it yet with them on but I did sit on it and think they will work out good. I'll let ya know.[/quote]

ImEazy, thanks for the tip. I ordered and recieved a set of these from Rocketa. I will be putting them on my Jetmoto this weekend. When I get the cast off my right foot, from dumping my Suzuki, I'll give them a try. Again, thanks for posting this link.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:17 AM   #17

More than welcome Motoman. I really like them. They are a hundred times better than the little stock ones. My son's 125 is alot better with the GY ones as well. One day I may by a set of stock GY's for my daughters as well. Wouldn't be interested in selling your stock ones would you? Let us know how you like them after you heal up. Sorry to hear about your get off. Is the bike alright?

Old 09-02-2006, 08:34 AM   #18

Bike is o.k. Just scratched up the windshield pretty bad and scuffed the saddlebags a little. A new windshield and some black shoe polish and it will look like new. Twisted my right foot and cracked the outside ankle bone, so Doc put me in a cast until it heals so I don't move wrong and break any thing off. Bummer, can't ride or drive.

As for selling the old pegs, if I like the new ones I won't have a use for the old ones. would probably give them away to anyone that is interested.

I'll let you know after the cast comes off in a couple of weeks.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:47 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoman
Bike is o.k. Just scratched up the windshield pretty bad and scuffed the saddlebags a little. A new windshield and some black shoe polish and it will look like new. Twisted my right foot and cracked the outside ankle bone, so Doc put me in a cast until it heals so I don't move wrong and break any thing off. Bummer, can't ride or drive.

As for selling the old pegs, if I like the new ones I won't have a use for the old ones. would probably give them away to anyone that is interested.

I'll let you know after the cast comes off in a couple of weeks.
Glad to hear it wasn't too bad. I've done that to my ankle a couple of times and wasn't even on a bike. Once while running some hiking trails. Again while at a keg party... fell down a flight of stairs. :roll: Take care and heal up well.

I'm definately interested in the pegs. More than willing to cover shipping. Just let me know. Thanks...

Old 02-29-2008, 11:39 PM   #20

Another source for larger pegs

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but it came up a when I did a search on foot pegs. I found out, in this thread, that KLR 650 pegs would fit. I bought some off eBay and I'm very happy with them. They fit like they were made for the bike. They were $25.00 with $8.00 shipping. The seller was "d2moto". They also have a web site at: http://www.d2moto.com/

They fit 2000-2005 Honda XR50R,70,80,100 and 1987-2005 Kawasaki KLR 650. Part number is FP008.

Now I can wear decent boots and not have my feet fall off the pegs.

Old 03-01-2008, 12:32 AM   #21

Good find Rich...

Old 03-01-2008, 02:57 PM   #22

Re: Another source for larger pegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_e
Sorry to revive such an old thread, but it came up a when I did a search on foot pegs. I found out, in this thread, that KLR 650 pegs would fit. I bought some off eBay and I'm very happy with them. They fit like they were made for the bike. They were $25.00 with $8.00 shipping. The seller was "d2moto". They also have a web site at: http://www.d2moto.com/

They fit 2000-2005 Honda XR50R,70,80,100 and 1987-2005 Kawasaki KLR 650. Part number is FP008.

Now I can wear decent boots and not have my feet fall off the pegs.

Hey Rich, do you have any idea if these will fit a Roketa DB-07? Or does anyone know of some that would fit. I hate my little pegs and these look great. Price is oerfect to, but Id hate to buy them and they not work.

Thanks

Old 03-01-2008, 04:04 PM   #23

Re: Another source for larger pegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Allen

Hey Rich, do you have any idea if these will fit a Roketa DB-07? Or does anyone know of some that would fit. I hate my little pegs and these look great. Price is oerfect to, but Id hate to buy them and they not work.

Thanks
I bet that this part of the bike is universal for all the Chinese bikes. Take one of your stock ones to the Kawi dealer just to make sure.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard