Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2008, 12:08 AM   #16

Bus ride to Barrie?

Old 09-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFist
Bus ride to Barrie?
Well, I'll have to take my truck because I won't be riding my bike down to Barrie any time soon. The snag with registration now is that The Vehicle licensing office says that the importer is not on the pre-appoved list of importers. So now I have to get documents to prove that SUN ONLAKE INTERNATIONAL is a licensed importer.

Old 09-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #18

Hey Brainsqishy: I can't get the "dealer number" (sometimes called vendor's number) from allwheels. If you have it on your bill of sale can you give it to me please?

Old 09-12-2008, 11:01 PM   #19

I would be trying a different registration office.

I have found dealing with different departments of the the government requires the 3S's. You need to be Stupid, Stubborn and Smelly. Stubborn:"My friend has one registered, and this is the same bike." Set the tone early, and often. Stupid:"Can you call the (other silly gov't department) for me? I don't understand what you're telling me..." And Smelly: Chances are they will give you what you want if you make it awkward for them to have you there.

Also, pick one guy and latch onto him like white on rice. They love to play "pass the buck" Even if a manager is drawn into the picture, keep the first guy there, If you don't get what you want, no one gets to leave...

*WARNING* Revenue Canada requires a different set of S'es! Stubborn is bad with Rev. Can! For them, use "Super Stupid!" "Gorsh, Mr. Tax-man! I'm just a stupid mechanic-- All these here big numbers gits all a-whirlin' around in ma head, and I gits all Messed-Up..."

No one can out-stubborn the tax man. Trust me. I have to go hand over my monthly remit now...

--Vince

Old 09-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #20

smegmike, I just caught up on your problems. Contact me through the website in the PM I sent you. I will help as best as possible.

Warning to all others, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ALLWHEELSMOTORSPORTS !
Riding a blue plated HSUN 200GY (Otherwise know as a ULIKE 200GY, SUNL 200GY or a VIVA SX200S), a 2010 Gio Mini Hummer 110cc ATV, 2010 Gio T3 Rebel ATV, and a 2002 Kawasaki KLR650, 70cc Katera dirtbike, and a 49cc GIO dirtbike...so far!