Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2022, 09:55 AM   #16

Roughhouse 50 is a nice little 2 stroke. I'm 6'ft at 240lbs and it is comfortable to ride for me and is zippier than the Honda Ruckus.
2018 QIYI Coolster 150cc Quad
2019 QIYI Coolster 125cc Quad
2020 Hawk 250cc (Brand New work in progress)
2021 Roughhouse 50 (neat little scooter for the wife)

I may not be fast but I am "Half-Fast"

Old 09-19-2022, 06:44 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExMxer View Post
No offense taken at all, was just curious ������������….. I’m about as laid back as a fella can be. The Ice Bear scoots I’ve never seen in person, but heard some good things. Are they above, or equivalent to a Tao Tao build quality? Or say, as Roketa?
I don't have experience with the Roketa , a friend has a 50cc VIP Tao scooter that I rode around a little bit , didn;t notice anything bad with it .
The Icebear Champion , to me , is def nicer from its fit and finish and detail on it . The 2 things that are a MUST on an Icebear Champion are the extremely sloppy rear swing arm bushings , and horribly lean carburetor . I did both of the fixes on mine and it is like a whole different bike . I love the classic CT70 clone look of them is why I bought it . The only reason I am selling mine is I am and have been used to a 1 down 4 up manual clutch , and prefer that . Not that the semi auto 4 down is bad , but just a little awkward for me .
The engine on the Icebear Champion as far as I am told is the Loncin , which has a great reputation .