Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2012, 07:25 AM   #16

Re: SSR 70cc Pitbike

Hop on EBAY. They literally have everything there is for pitbikes. search "CRF 50" and Pitbike... and you'll see tons of parts for performance... customizing... and stock replacements.

Nice buy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage
I wasn't looking for or "needing" a pitbike but saw one on CL for dirt cheap. It's a few years old, he said it just needed a new petcock, but I had no clue if it would run or not, tires were flat but he said the tubes weren't flat. The price was cheap enough, so I took a gamble. Got it home, aired up the tires and hooked it up to some Vitamin Water, and after some priming and kicking she fired right up.
I took her around the block and I was shocked how fast it is for a 70cc 4 stroke. I can't believe how good it runs with 3 years of rough kids use with minimal to no maintenance.
It's a semi auto and I think it's a 4 speed but it's hard to tell.

I haven't looked yet, but does anyone know of a good place to order stock parts for it? By looking at it I'm thinking it use to have a chain roller on the bottom.

Getting this little bugger, makes me think about getting myself a 125 or something like for myself. Then me and my son could go do some fun dirt squirtin' on the little things.

Petcock on order thru ebay.