Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2017, 11:52 AM   #16

Has the Enforcer made it home YET?? Oh WAIT, you just ordered it yesterday! DANG the hours are just CREEPING BY, seems like FOR EV....ER! Ok, I'll go find something to do!!

Old 02-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #17

no,,and I'm getting impatient to...and yes I know not even been a week yet. should of ordered it a couple of weeks ago could of been riding in this nice warm weather we have been having, but I got my other bike out and rode some. its a 2003 Suzuki bandit 1200s. its my need for speed fix.

Old 02-28-2017, 01:03 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer17 View Post
no,,and I'm getting impatient to...and yes I know not even been a week yet. should of ordered it a couple of weeks ago could of been riding in this nice warm weather we have been having, but I got my other bike out and rode some. its a 2003 Suzuki bandit 1200s. its my need for speed fix.
Most interested in a frame filled engine profile photo of each side in daylight. Hard to see on the stock pics with a black painted engine.

I agree, pretty much a h.hawk .
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 02-28-2017, 06:08 AM   #19

i'll post pics when it get it here and start assembly

Old 02-28-2017, 06:13 AM   #20

Smile

well it sounds like a big hawk family close by...that should make for some good riding buddies....

Old 02-28-2017, 07:23 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Most interested in a frame filled engine profile photo of each side in daylight. Hard to see on the stock pics with a black painted engine.

I agree, pretty much a h.hawk .
Keep in mind, their bikes are EPA/DOT certified all on the same line (it is an Excel spreadsheet) meaning the BROZZ 250, BS200GY-46, BS250GY-18D, BS250GY-31, MOTARD 250, MOTOMAX 250, SHARK 250, STORM 250 are all certified (this list of bikes was copied and pasted directly from the list which is why there are a few none of us have heard of--Enforcer is the BS250GY-18D). Slightly off subject, they did, and have been, renewing this certification with both the 229 and 200cc engine, although it does not appear they are currently selling any 200cc bikes. It is easier to renew annually than having to start from scratch

In theory--the engine should be the same engine as the Storm, Brozz, Shark, and the one generic model shown on Superiorpowersport's site.

The photos are the bikes at the factory. They are manufactured in batches, and who knows where the batch they show is going--hence the engine difference shown (most likely scenario). I hope that not only is the engine the same ubiquitous engine that other Bashan owners have, but also the same gearing. That will save the owners a hundred bucks right there, not to mention the time installing the carb and sprocket(s). And, yes, for those who love to tinker, there will be plenty of other things to play with; again, just not installing a 'good' carb and sprocket(s) out of the box...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-28-2017, 07:32 AM   #22

I hoping it has the goodies the Brozz had too. But the tires themselves make me think it will come with a 15/50 ish setup. Fingers Crossed, time will tell.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:45 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
I hoping it has the goodies the Brozz had too. But the tires themselves make me think it will come with a 15/50 ish setup. Fingers Crossed, time will tell.
I know the tires in the pics make it look like the same tires on the Hawk. However, Don told me that the tires on the Enforcer are not the same as the one's on the Hawk; he said they will be slightly less aggressive. And, he did say it comes with the higher gearing. Like you have all said, only time will tell.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:44 AM   #24

Doh!

well I wasn't thinking of all that,,but I don't know much about the enforcer get or the hawk just what I've read on here....sooooo I have already got a new pz30 accelerator pump carb ,,got jets on the way and a new throttle cable for the carb...sounds like I should of waited. oh well spare parts I guess. but I might still need them just don't know yet.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:52 AM   #25

dang you got a lot more info from don than I did ..guess I should of stayed on the phone longer than I did with him...did he tell you anything else...we are going to have to compare notes when we get our bikes..

Old 02-28-2017, 09:54 AM   #26

will do my best to keep you all updated

Old 02-28-2017, 03:36 PM   #27

I spoke to Don again today. He said it took them three years to Enforcer. He said that the engine is the counter-balanced engine and that it has the larger sprockets for slightly higher speed, and better carb. He also confirmed that it does have 21"/18" wheels, but less aggressive tread.

Personally, I think the price is throwing people. One would think the Hawk is a better bike because it's a little more money.

Don said that the price on the website is a sale price and it is going to go up at some time.

From his description, the Enforcer seems like a copy of the Hawk but with the nicer parts from the Brozz.

I hope everything he said about the Enforcer is correct. I hope to have shipping info by tonight.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:16 PM   #28

You would think Don or someone selling the Enforcers would post a You Tube clip of it or at least post a few decent pictures...or wait, really blow everyone away and post some semi complete specs...

haha, yeah i know I'm asking too much for $1049

See Enforcer17, I told you you'd be a popular new member!!

Old 02-28-2017, 06:41 PM   #29

I have a Hawk and the Enforcer is tempting me to to buy and do a comparison.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:22 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer17 View Post
well I wasn't thinking of all that,,but I don't know much about the enforcer get or the hawk just what I've read on here....sooooo I have already got a new pz30 accelerator pump carb ,,got jets on the way and a new throttle cable for the carb...sounds like I should of waited. oh well spare parts I guess. but I might still need them just don't know yet.
If it has that Lifan c.b. engine I would take the advice that veteran china rider 2lz has said to wait till after break in period to realize the most improvements out of your upgrades. The engine does seem to grow more spirited as the months go by.

Just the other day I ran my Lifan at around 7000rpm for an hr strait without a hitch . These China bikes are amazing for the value.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~