Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #16

Hound them.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 04-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #17

If the visor is clear, you can certainly use the helmet at night, Gonzo.

Don't get too worried just yet. Sometimes it takes the dealer a few days to ship the bike. We have seen this happen before. If they don't ship the bike in a reasonable amount of time, you can certainly get a full refund of your money.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 04-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind
Hound them.
X2. You can tell them to ship, or cancel your order.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 04-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #19

OK thanks. Well its been 6 days. What really bothers me is that they arent answering my emails or even the phone. And my voicemails have not been returned.

I have half a mind to take a roadtrip up to their address in DFW to see what is going on.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoX
OK thanks. Well its been 6 days. What really bothers me is that they arent answering my emails or even the phone. And my voicemails have not been returned.

I have half a mind to take a roadtrip up to their address in DFW to see what is going on.
If it's not too far, I wouldn't hesitate. As a backup, be prepared to put stop payment on your CC transaction.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 04-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #21

OK well they had bad weather in DFW today so I guess that's why they didnt answer the phone today. But they still didnt return my voicemail and emails from a few days ago.

Ill give them another 5 days and then call the CC. Crappy customer service should not be rewarded. I understand that shipping takes time. But it does not take six days to answer a phone call or email.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoX
OK well they had bad weather in DFW today so I guess that's why they didnt answer the phone today. But they still didnt return my voicemail and emails from a few days ago.

Ill give them another 5 days and then call the CC. Crappy customer service should not be rewarded. I understand that shipping takes time. But it does not take six days to answer a phone call or email.
I agree. :evil: Leave a phone message and send an email stating you will stop payment unless you get a reply within 24 hours. That should get their attention.

Spud

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Old 04-04-2012, 01:26 AM   #23

The inconsistencies in their shipping info and their lack of response will make your case if you need to stop payment. Document your attempts to get a tracking number.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #24

Update:

Its been over a week now and a guy named Mike from Killermotorsports finally calls me and tells me that they are out of black Bobbers in CA and I had a choice of blue or silver. I chose blue but I have to say I came very close to just cancelling the order. But I decided that I wanted the bike bad enough.

I just really dont understand why these companies do not have a system to check inventory. In this day and age, how hard is that to do now? He stated something about one of his female workers was new and didnt know what she was doing basically. I kind of figured that after I called her yesterday and she basically blamed the shipper for not cooperating with her. Sounded like she was playing the blame game to me.

If this is any indication of what the level of service will be like after the sale then Im a bit worried.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #25

Did you get a warranty? If so, I think your experience trying to order the bike is probably indicative of the warranty service you will receive. In general, Chinese warranties are notoriously bad. The QLink warranty is a notable exception.

Spud

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Old 04-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #26

Blue?? Everybody knows that silver is a faster colour!

I'm glad that you got a response, and hopefully the bike will be shipped soon.