Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2016, 07:42 PM   #16

Looks sharp in red... do those turn signals work? Looks like a full sized adult ATV

And you had atmosphere in the tires straight out of the crate.. seems to be some sort of high end deluxe model.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:57 PM   #17

I am hesitant to even connect the battery up. Long story short--the raffle is in November. The organization is about 55 miles west of me in the El Centro area. Putting gasoline, or oil, or hooking up the battery will make the inner-Chinese come out and something will not work in November

I am NOT in business, but I do feel responsible to them as my 'customers', so would like them to get the quad out to show off, sell raffle tickets, and keep the quad looking as new as possible. I can guide the winner through an oil change and all that.

It is not deluxe as far as I can tell, but came out of the L.A. warehouse, if that makes a difference; ie other warehouses, or online retailers, might have older models? It is actually a burgundy color, although with the shadow of the carport, it looks red in the photos, and burgundy always makes cars and other vehicles look a little more 'deluxe' imo. It states it is a '16 model. My friends at Excalibur Motorsports had them drop ship it right to me, and the tires were mostly inflated, although, to be honest, I probably should check the tire pressure (one of the goodies in the misc. parts box, besides a cheap tool set, was a tire gauge!?) I was sweaty and happy to have it together after dark, so I will probably fiddle with it tomorrow (i.e hook up the battery to test the electrics)

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard