Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2015, 02:58 PM   #16

Send a message via Skype™ to Kostandino
So, not a good idea to install them on RX3)?
I still believe that the ZS needs some extra passenger coverage in the case side panniers are removed..
As mud can reach the feet of the passenger.. its sprayed and there is not enough cover on the rear plastics (they are really tiny..)

Old 10-22-2015, 12:57 PM   #17

Send a message via Skype™ to adriansk8
HOLA // HELLO

Hola Riders,
Tengo una Akt TT Adventour 250 ya hace aproximadamente un mes y medio tiene 2400km apenas, hasta el momento me ha ido bien con referencia a otros amigos que les ha presentado diferentes inconvenientes.

Hablo desde mi punto de vista, me parece una excelente maquina apesar de que sea carburada, es necesario dar con un buen mecanico de algun CST AKT para que la ponga apunto, la mia en el momento la lleve hace 8 dias a que le hicieran sincronizacion del carburador y siento que no quedó bien, ya que anda sonando muy duro, estoy a la espera de que se cumplan los 3000km para llevarla a segunda revisión y la pongan a punto, mientras tanto estoy haciendo cálculos de consumo de combustible a ver si encuentro alguna diferencia.
Tengo otros compañeros del Club Adventour Medellin los cuales me han prestado la moto para ensayarla y siento gran diferencia ya que es mas serena y no suena tan fuerte.

Soy nuevo en este Foro y veo que se mueve bastante y con muchas personas al rededor del mundo comentando sobre la Zongshen RX3. seguiré al tanto de comentarios y modificaciones para tener puntos de referencia y así aplicarlos a mi motocicleta.

Sorry for not writing in English!!

Old 10-22-2015, 01:49 PM   #18

Google Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriansk8 View Post
Hello Riders,
I have a TT Adventour Akt 250 and about a month and a half ago has 2400km just, so far I've done well with reference to other friends who have different problems presented to them.

I speak from my point of view, I think an excellent machine eventhough it is carbureted, you need to find a good mechanic some CST AKT pointed to put it, mine at the time the lead to 8 days ago he made synchronization Carburetor and I feel that I was well, and walking sounding very hard, I'm waiting for the 3000km are met to carry second review and bring about, meanwhile'm doing calculations of fuel consumption to see if I find any difference.
I have other colleagues Adventour Medellin Club which have given me the bike to rehearse and feel big difference because it is more quiet and not as loud.

I am new to this forum and I see that moves a lot and many people around the world commenting on the Zongshen RX3. I will follow up with comments and amendments to take benchmarks and thus apply them to my motorcycle.
Hola Adrian.
Bienvenido al Foro: aquí encontrarás muchísima información sobre tu moto, especialmente sobre los problemas comunes y sus soluciones: carburador, frenos, ajustes, mantenimiento.

Pero está en inglés. Te sugiero utilizar el Traductor de Google: si le copias la dirección de la página que deseas ver (por ejemplo http://www.chinariders.net/showthrea...359#post195359) te abrirá una nueva ventana traducida, sobre la cual podrás seguir navegando en un castellano bastante bien aproximado.

Saludos,
Juan Carlos.

---------------

Hello Adrian.

Welcome to the forum: here you will find lots of information about your bike, especially on common problems and their solutions: carburetor, brakes, adjustment and maintenance.

But it is in English. I suggest using the Google Translator: if you copy the address of the page you want to view (for example http://www.chinariders.net/showthrea...359#post195359) it will open a new translated window, on which you can keep browsing in a pretty good approximate Castilian.

Cheers,

Juan Carlos.
- ex Honda Storm 125 (2009)
- ex Corven Triax 250 Touring (2016) (Zongshen RX3 carb)
Benelli TRK 502 (2018)

Old 10-22-2015, 02:22 PM   #19

Hola Adrian,

Bienvenido al foro! Te sugiero que si utilizas google translate para hacer preguntas o comentarios, que tambien incluyas el castellano original porque a veces la traducción no es exacta y algunos aquí hablan or leen bastante bien el castellano.

Yo no conozco bien los carburadores, pero pensaba que hace falta una sincronización solamente si hay dos or mas cilindros. Con respecto al sonido duro ... es que puedes describir el sonido y cuando y las condiciones donde se presenta? Un video youtube con el sonido ayudaría mucho a identificar el problema. Por casualidad, has ajustudo las válvulas ya?

Hi Adrian,

Welcome to the forum! I would suggest that if you use google translate to ask question or comment, that you also include the original spanish, because sometimes the translation doesn't work very well and some here speak or read spanish pretty well.

I don't know carburetors very well, but I thought that synchronization was only necessary with 2 or more cylinders. As for 'sonando duro', could you describe the sound ... when and under what conditions you hear it? A youtube video with the sound would help us identify the issue. By the way, have you done a valve adjustment yet?

2015 CSC red RX3 with 19" front wheel, Shinko 804/805, skid plate, tall seat, 13T/45T sprockets, progressive shock, Winyoochanok windshield, GENSSI LED headlight, SW-Motech tankbag, Shorai Lithium battery
2014 Ural Patrol

Old 10-22-2015, 04:49 PM   #20

HELLO!
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME,

In the first revision that took the bike he allegedly performed the valves adjusted and synchronized carburetor, but this problem is not only followed mine but many motorcycles that are on the market I am currently giving me a consumption of 83 - 85km / g.

the sound is very strong exhauster when braking with box, that is going down a slope and is in second gear.
before he did not sound much , but hey I'm not worried that much at the moment because I'm next to take her back to the mechanic recommended by a friend.

last Saturday I put a driving light, I have not yet used at night on the road, I hope this weekend put to good use and release them.

I am very happy with this bike , I hope it takes me to know many places in Colombia this beautiful country , full of beautiful landscapes .

Annex soon a picture of my bike.

Greetings to everyone!

Old 10-23-2015, 01:08 AM   #21

Welcome Adrian!

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 10-24-2015, 12:34 AM   #22

Exhaust sound?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriansk8 View Post

the sound is very strong exhauster when braking with box, that is going down a slope and is in second gear.
before he did not sound much
When going down hill in second gear you are having loud exhaust noise? Yes? pop pop pop?

That is seeming like the low speed mixture (petrol) is not quite right.
Also check the bolts on the exhaust are not loose, both engine attachment and muffler clamp.

Good luck, Adrian.

Old 10-24-2015, 02:13 AM   #23

Welcome, Adrian. We are glad you joined us.

Thank you for posting in English.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 10-26-2015, 10:29 AM   #24

Thumbs Up My Bike

Hello!

This is my bike.
photo taken this weekend, at the top of Matasanos, Antioquia northern route. Colombia.

Name:  2015-10-26.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  37.8 KB

Greetings!

Old 10-26-2015, 11:20 AM   #25

Nice bike! I like the tinted windshield and the stainless exhaust header.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 10-26-2015, 11:34 AM   #26

Very nice!

2015 CSC red RX3 with 19" front wheel, Shinko 804/805, skid plate, tall seat, 13T/45T sprockets, progressive shock, Winyoochanok windshield, GENSSI LED headlight, SW-Motech tankbag, Shorai Lithium battery
2014 Ural Patrol

Old 10-26-2015, 01:19 PM   #27

You bike looks great. I see you added auxiliary lights.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 10-28-2015, 09:47 AM   #28

Thumbs Up Some Photos Adventours

I share some photos of Adventours meetings here in the city of Medellin - Colombia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20151012-WA0016.jpg (96.5 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg P_20151011_095001.jpg (100.2 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg P_20150903_221215.jpg (94.5 KB, 163 views)

Old 10-28-2015, 11:26 AM   #29

So cool! A whole fleet of RX3's!

Old 10-28-2015, 11:59 AM   #30

Please tell us more about Adventours Adrian,Motorcycle rentals in Columbia ?
What is your website ?