Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2008, 01:30 AM   #16

i am going to get my license back for christmas... since it was revoked for having a dirty truck and no insurance! its a long story but, the dirty pig was bored and saw a muddy toyota and decided that it was against the law.... and as far as the insurance, i found my old nighthawk 450 and HAD to buy it. little did i know, i would be laid off for a week without pay (dang potato production plants!) so, i couldn't afford my insurance! so, now that i paid all of the ransoms and did my time behind bars and saved up a few bucks for insurance again, its time to get my "privlidges" back! but, my daughter had a wonderful birthday on the 20th of nov and i didn't get a long list of things she wanted for christmas so, she will have a holly-jolly christmas!

Old 12-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #17

I saw a few nice things for riding on Bike Bandit but I am trying to limit the cost to under $75.00. I would love some less Knobby tires.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:40 PM   #18

Well for our China bikes I bought some new Michelin trials tubes for all three bikes. I read that most China bikes have weak inner tubes, so far out of three bikes just one has had flats, 2 in the front and one rear.
And we got each bike a Deltran battery tender jr hoping come spring our batteries will still be in working order charged and ready for a ride. We had one dead battery from the key being left on, I hooked it up to a trickle charger 500ma for about 18 hrs and it came back to life in freezing temps. :wink:

thats it for bike related goodies............