Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2021, 03:50 PM   #16

I have a Brozz, I love it for what it is, I wish I had something a little faster for road travel.

NO HILL TOO STEEP NO MUD TOO DEEP
The Brozz | The Hawk Upgrades, Accessories, Etc...
Assembly Checklist: Brozz 250 | Hawk 250
~idle_purr

Old 12-20-2021, 02:27 PM   #17

Bashan models?

Late 2020, I was looking at Peace Sports and considering the Brozz and the Recon. But there was a stock issue by the time I tried to order... then I found Don at www.shopapmc.com had some 2020 models with rear disk and the inverted shocks, there were a few left in December 2020 so I decided to get a Bashan Storm from Don. This looks like nearly the same bike as the Brozz, but with different trim colors. I see a different speedo/tach cluster and the swingarm is boxed all the way back on my Storm (so the axel could be an inch shorter). Different cannister, but the header looks the same. The controls seem identical as well as the engine, mirrors...

Is this true (same engine, same carb)?? I don't hear about many 2020 Storm owners on the forum. I am finally going to do some work on the Storm (exhaust surgery, intake mod, carb rejet), and if this Storm has the same parts, then some of the Brozz and Recon owners might have some advice (and I will probably be posting about some mods that could be useful to them).

Swapping out the dual sport rear tire for a Tusk 130/90-17 is a good example. If the swingarm and rear sprocket mounting offsset is identical, a Brozz owner should be able to fit this tire if I can. If it rubs the chain, I will have to shave off the side lugs and/or shim the rear sprocket out slightly!

By the way, Don did not overcharge... just under $1400 plus less than $200 shipping (straight across i70, not too far) to a shipping depot where I picked it up. It arrived without any damage.

Last edited by Thumper; 12-21-2021 at 06:47 AM.

Old 12-21-2021, 09:19 AM   #18

I have a 2020 Brozz 250, with about 2,500 miles. The only issue is one of the forks has a slight oil leak on occasion. I have done most of the regular mods with the except of any changes to the exhaust. I like it quiet.
Port and polish, 4 degree timing key, switched to a different programmable speedo, and added a separate kill switch. I would buy another without hesitation. Biggest issue at the moment is Peace hasn't had many in stock for quite a few months.

Old 12-22-2021, 09:44 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I have a 2020 Brozz 250, with about 2,500 miles. The only issue is one of the forks has a slight oil leak on occasion. I have done most of the regular mods with the except of any changes to the exhaust. I like it quiet.
Port and polish, 4 degree timing key, switched to a different programmable speedo, and added a separate kill switch. I would buy another without hesitation. Biggest issue at the moment is Peace hasn't had many in stock for quite a few months.
Yeah, their stock has been depleted since mid Summer, and last I heard their new arrivals will be limited at best. This coming from Peace direct.....