Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2014, 12:03 PM   #16

we ended up buying a newer 150cc for the wife to ride.
this one is much better than what she had.
and I can believe how heavy duty it is ....has a frame just like the beast and a bigger chain and sprockets as well as better brakes than my 250 sport quad.

will get some pics up soon

Old 07-13-2014, 08:44 PM   #17

been getting things ready to go out camping here soon with the son so have been making sure all lights ect work good.
I know that the auto power sucking bulbs that they put in china atvs are capable of sucking the battery dry so we gutted the original lights and found some LED strip lights that have marker, signal and brake all in one so taped off the signal wires and got down to wiring.

stuck the two sided tape to the inside of the lens and then used good hot glue to anchor and stitch the strips to the inside of the lens

cleaned up pretty nice

and should do very nicely

Old 07-13-2014, 11:24 PM   #18

You did a nice job with the LED strips. Can you share a link with us for the vendor of those LED strips?

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 07-14-2014, 12:22 AM   #19

Good thinking!

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 07-14-2014, 12:42 AM   #20

response to pm

Hello..... I answered your email and you said thanks and you have to save up the $$$... check your emails.. as none have come since the last ones a while ago... as a member of the forum.. I would give you the best price.. as you said you would pick it up in RICHMOND Since you are close... so I would not make much on it.. to do you as a member a favour... PM me if you have the cash to buy one... or just dreaming on the used and abusive atvs... T he 150 D is a nice machine.... I think if you are in B.C you have the both taxes or the HST... at 13 % ..

Old 07-14-2014, 12:45 AM   #21

pm email

this is the last pm..

03-23-2014, 02:14 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHLIGHTBOY
[hello.... did you check your mail????? you have a choice of 5 colours.. let me know and you can pick it up

I did but things kinda took a shit show here so going to have to pass it up for now sorry
ABIBABA ATV ETC

Old 07-14-2014, 07:16 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHLIGHTBOY View Post
this is the last pm..

03-23-2014, 02:14 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHLIGHTBOY
[hello.... did you check your mail????? you have a choice of 5 colours.. let me know and you can pick it up

I did but things kinda took a shit show here so going to have to pass it up for now sorry

so not sure what you are getting at here fellow member???????

we found this slightly used 150 for 1/2 of what you were asking for a new one and went with that instead as it fit into our budget better than $1400.

Old 07-14-2014, 07:17 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
You did a nice job with the LED strips. Can you share a link with us for the vendor of those LED strips?
ya sure ....wallmart

Old 07-14-2014, 10:51 AM   #24

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 07-14-2014, 10:57 AM   #25

The point that I was getting at is that I did response to your pm.. as you quoted saying that I did not response to your PM,... As for the price I gave you... it does not matter to me what you buy... you bought a used one for a cheaper price... good for you... but don't quote that I did not response to you when I did... remember there are 2 sides to a story and this quote that you made to the forum I take that you were making me look bad.. that is the problem.. have a nice ride... hope your wife enjoys the 150 .. they are good

Old 07-14-2014, 07:39 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHLIGHTBOY View Post
The point that I was getting at is that I did response to your pm.. as you quoted saying that I did not response to your PM,... As for the price I gave you... it does not matter to me what you buy... you bought a used one for a cheaper price... good for you... but don't quote that I did not response to you when I did... remember there are 2 sides to a story and this quote that you made to the forum I take that you were making me look bad.. that is the problem.. have a nice ride... hope your wife enjoys the 150 .. they are good
and if you go back and look when I said that was long before you came back from warmer climate and responded to me.

I didn't want to wait any longer and went out and bought the used one .

and yes she loves it