Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2016, 09:32 AM   #16

R&L brought two of mine and the last one I ordered came from another carrier, but right now I cant remember there name. The crates all came delivered fine and even the cardboard covering the metal crates was fine. I had no real shipping issues other then the last carrier calling and telling me they were going to deliver a certain day and then they calling and saying it would be the next. Not to big of a deal and the item came delivered just fine. I do remember the driver being a bit of a ass on that last delivery. Told me a china atv probably wouldnt last an hour outside that crate. Told him I had several hundred hours on one just like it and then he proceeds to say that he has no actual experience with them. Felt like telling him to just keep his dang mouth shut if he didnt have a clue or experiece....but I am a nice guy and just told him thanks and sent him back into the world as a lost and unknowing soul.

Old 09-04-2016, 10:12 AM   #17

My first trip out I worked my Chinese ATV real hard and far out of the range of factory specs. Held up fine and eased my concerns. My buddies Polaris however... overheated and shut down under the same conditions. He paid $3000 for it lightly used.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:48 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckangaroo70 View Post
R&L brought two of mine and the last one I ordered came from another carrier, but right now I cant remember there name. The crates all came delivered fine and even the cardboard covering the metal crates was fine. I had no real shipping issues other then the last carrier calling and telling me they were going to deliver a certain day and then they calling and saying it would be the next. Not to big of a deal and the item came delivered just fine. I do remember the driver being a bit of a ass on that last delivery. Told me a china atv probably wouldnt last an hour outside that crate. Told him I had several hundred hours on one just like it and then he proceeds to say that he has no actual experience with them. Felt like telling him to just keep his dang mouth shut if he didnt have a clue or experiece....but I am a nice guy and just told him thanks and sent him back into the world as a lost and unknowing soul.
Yeah it's amazing how some of these people bash the Chinese market so bad. Make you wonder on some of these online online haters work for the Japanese or domestic dealer. Maybe in the early days of the Chinese manufacturing there was alot of problems. But we're looking for some fun without breaking the bank around here😉.

Thanks for replying.

Old 09-04-2016, 01:20 PM   #19

Well just purchased a tree camo Tao Tao Rhino from KMS. They were $40 lower than that of SPS.

Any immediate upgrades besides the VM26 carb upgrade that I need to be aware of? Any update on sprockets out there?

Thanks, I just think the Rhino even though I like my boys 3150 DX2. My body weight of 265 and 6'1" will be better on the manual clutch. Just can't afford a Yamaha Grizzly like I once had and big bored it from 660 to 686cc with JE high compression piston and aftermarket cam. Man that thing was fun in the mud.