Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2018, 04:19 PM   #16

Well I tried taking out the bolts circled in blue, tightened and loosened and event removed the one with the red arrow and got nowhere. I feel like I’m missing something simple and it’s driving me CRAZY! Open to any and all suggestions! Thanks all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 970D4651-C2F9-4EF1-925E-4D50301E9901.jpg (18.0 KB, 1196 views)

Old 05-31-2018, 04:24 PM   #17

chain adjustment

here is a video from youtube..... ..... THERE ARE OTHERS as well.... hope it is right... CHECK _purlvNPOsw as well these is the last letters after the watch?v=

Old 05-31-2018, 05:07 PM   #18

I’ll give it another try, might just tear it all down n rebuild it cause it’s driving me nuts!

Old 05-31-2018, 05:34 PM   #19

Quote:
Well I tried taking out the bolts circled in blue, tightened and loosened and event removed the one with the red arrow and got nowhere. I feel like I’m missing something simple and it’s driving me CRAZY! Open to any and all suggestions! Thanks all!
Did you loosen the third bolt near the shock on the top plate? Where you able to get the actual axle tube to rotate (the Silver tube)? When I checked under the ATV last night, It did not look like the lower bolt (Red Arrow) under the caliper did anything.

Old 05-31-2018, 06:57 PM   #20

Ok i didn’t see that video 👆🏻 Up there so didn’t try that screwdriver trick. The bolt by the red arrow don’t do a damn thing. Try number 18 coming up.... will share results! Thanks for all the help fellas!

Old 05-31-2018, 08:39 PM   #21

Grin It worked!!

Flashlightboy!! THANK YOU! Watching the video jarred something loose in my brain and I dun did it!!! YES! Only have to loosen those back two, the top one in back and the one on the front of the carrier that you can’t see pictures. Pop he screwdriver in the sprocket, roll’er a lil, tighten bolts...DONE! Then drive it like u stole that sumbich! Thx for all the help guys!!

Old 05-31-2018, 09:23 PM   #22

Bpizzle, nice job! Bpizzle, Weldngrind, david3921, & FLASHLIGHTBOY thank you all for your help, and input! I was about to give up on the chain adjustment. Here is a close up of the rear axle tune. The picture clearly shows how the the axle tube is set up like an ecentric bolt. Reference the distances marked in red. Now I can buy my oring chain