Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2017, 08:43 PM   #226

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
Went and did a little adventuring in the rain today, and DAMN these tires are crappy on greasy mud trails LoL!
Yup, thats for sure. I actually really like these tires as I mainly ride on the rode. But....Ive slipped around on a few muddy trails and learned to really take it easy

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein

Old 05-22-2017, 01:47 PM   #227

Looks like ya had a good time.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:44 PM   #228

Is the sprocket sizes the same on the Brozz and Shark?

Old 05-22-2017, 05:20 PM   #229

Somewhere there's a thread with comparisons of vital info, I'll see if I can dig it up....

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 05-23-2017, 12:54 PM   #230

Quote:
Somewhere there's a thread with comparisons of vital info, I'll see if I can dig it up....
I've looked, but havnt found anything about stock sprocket tooth on both. Ill count mine when I get a chance. I'm cruising at 55 about 6000rpm " i think"....Not sure if this is the ideal gearing for back roads.

Old 05-23-2017, 06:17 PM   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoubleXA View Post
I've looked, but havnt found anything about stock sprocket tooth on both. Ill count mine when I get a chance. I'm cruising at 55 about 6000rpm " i think"....Not sure if this is the ideal gearing for back roads.
Mine, cruises at 50, 55 no problem at all. Reaching for that 60/60+ mark seems almost uncomfortable to the bike as far as overall sound / vibs / gearing goes. I tend to keep her below at or below the 55mph mark. **Thats actual mph, not what the speedo reads**

Ive got 700 miles on mine now

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

Old 05-23-2017, 06:43 PM   #232

Just counted, the rear sprocket on my 2016 Brozz is a 47 tooth

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 05-23-2017, 07:34 PM   #233

Quote:
Just counted, the rear sprocket on my 2016 Brozz is a 47 tooth
Pretty sure you miscounted I counted 46

Old 05-23-2017, 08:50 PM   #234

Welp, I ordered me that fancy exhaust system this afternoon. I procrastinated for a while as I'm fairly content with how my Brozz runs. But the weight loss alone was pretty much enough to make the switch.

Looking forward to its arrival.

Old 05-24-2017, 08:03 AM   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTOXtreme View Post
Mine, cruises at 50, 55 no problem at all. Reaching for that 60/60+ mark seems almost uncomfortable to the bike as far as overall sound / vibs / gearing goes. I tend to keep her below at or below the 55mph mark. **Thats actual mph, not what the speedo reads**

Ive got 700 miles on mine now
Yeah, 50- 55ish is the comfort zone on mine also. How bad is your speedo off?

Old 05-26-2017, 08:25 PM   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoubleXA View Post
Yeah, 50- 55ish is the comfort zone on mine also. How bad is your speedo off?
Mine is off exactly 5mph by my gps.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:32 PM   #237

Exhaust came in today. I have it installed and I am very glad that I bit the bullet and ordered it. So much so, that I would encourage anyone who is on the fence to do so.

Mine did NOT mount to the exact same mounting locations as the factory. The muffler wanted to be mounted further forward than stock bu the Brozz (and maybe others) happen to have a perfectly located hole there to use.

Mine was a little uncomfortably close to the airbox, so I used a hammer and "smashed" the pipe a little to gain a few mm's clearance.

I have not had it on the road but around the property it is defiantly louder, (not obnoxious, just sounds deeper, better) and does seem to allow a significant amount of air flow.

Best mod I've done thus far~

Old 05-27-2017, 01:48 AM   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTOXtreme View Post
Exhaust came in today. I have it installed and I am very glad that I bit the bullet and ordered it. So much so, that I would encourage anyone who is on the fence to do so.

Mine did NOT mount to the exact same mounting locations as the factory. The muffler wanted to be mounted further forward than stock bu the Brozz (and maybe others) happen to have a perfectly located hole there to use.

Mine was a little uncomfortably close to the airbox, so I used a hammer and "smashed" the pipe a little to gain a few mm's clearance.

I have not had it on the road but around the property it is defiantly louder, (not obnoxious, just sounds deeper, better) and does seem to allow a significant amount of air flow.

Best mod I've done thus far~
I'm pretty sure you bought the same one I did. I got mine in 3 days.

http://stores.ebay.com/RCH-ACCESSORI...sub=9070513010

I did have to bend it a bit and I used a rubber hammer for that. I also used header wrap.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:50 AM   #239

That's the one, in Titanium color. And Brian was right about the Brozz having s perfectly placed hole for mounting the muffler. I just stacked a shitload of 3/8" SS flat washers to space it out correctly, and used the long bolt that's included with the exhaust

Old 05-27-2017, 09:52 AM   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat67 View Post
Pretty sure you miscounted I counted 46
You were right, and we were both foolish for even counting. It was right there staring us in the face all along Lmfao!