Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2010, 04:12 PM   #1

Johnny Pag 300 spyder

Hello everyone!
I'm the newbie just want to let you know I appreciate your response to my last message about my HS250CR. Yes I am keeping it, but I would like to know if anyone has or knows anyone who has a Johnny Pag 300 spyder chopper. It's suppose to be a full size bike and sounds very impressive by what the company says. I am considering buying one but I would be interested in knowing what others may know.

Old 11-21-2010, 02:25 AM   #2

I don't know anyone who has one, but there's a dealer not far from where I live. It's the only China chopper I'm aware of in Canada. It seems like a great idea to me.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 12-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #3

Like the Spyder 300, the first thing that hits the viewer is styling that sets the BarHog apart from anything else offered on the market. Johnny Pag spent many months over the course of several years in China, overseeing the development and production of this amazingly affordable head-turner. His son JR traveled alongside him to China and oversees sales operations in North America.