Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #16

They got an A with the BBB

http://www.bbb.org/central-californi...ld-ca-19003867

Old 11-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #17

Announcement No. (1784)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 29-NOV-2010. The results were as follows:
Details Notes
Number of banks 17
Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170
Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 173,370,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 173,370,000
Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Looks to be down to 1170

At that web site you are only getting 926 per one USD

Old 12-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #18

its been right around that price the whole time ive been following it, my first buy into it was 810 american for 750,000.

if you read the latest news page, there are massive oil contracts being signed for haliburton, as well as a 93 trillion dinar budget set aside for economic growth iirc. the president guy has 30 to appoint all of the people to the their jobs, one of which being the minister of finance. that dude should set the value of the dinar accord to the area's around iraq. i am even considering buying some more and setting those aside for a few years to see what the oil stuff is going to bring the dinar up to.

well this got serious side tracked from getting a new mustang, so as an update.. decide to go with a 2011 5.0 gt 415hp...depending on how the above investment pans out will decide what options i get with it. like a glass roof, brembo brake package, 3.73 gears, leather, navi... in the end after building my mustang on fords website. i find that everything i want in a new gt brings the price to entry level shelby mustang price range. so i think why not go for a cobra..just gotta wait and see what the numbers are on iraq.

Old 12-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #19

I hope it works out for you. I'm a vette fan but I really do like mustangs as well. However, my dreams are owning a semi again, but I'll have to wait about 10 years when my son gets older before I can go back on the road again. If I was a millionare, I would buy a semi truck. Probably a KW t-800 or Pete 379 non-extended hood (or whatever replaced the 379),
3.91 double locking rears, 13k fronts, 46k rears, 48-63" flattop. Keep the wheelbase under 250", 500hp or better, 18 speed. Black, Silver, Green, Blue, or Tan in color. A nice log picker trailer, a beavertail step deck, and a 53' dry van. I would haul forestry products on the weeks I don't have my son and probably volunteer at the National Park Services a few times a week doing tree work or anything else they need.

Sorry to get off the subject but your Mustang build has got my own dreams stirring. Take care.