Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #1

mini atv dual exhaust install

hi,I got a dual exhaust for my 110 mini atv.im having problems getting it on.its in 2 pieces but doest seem to fit well.when the mufflers are on i cant get the supports to match the holles on the frame.anyone have pics of some installed?

Old 07-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #2

got it on but I had to cut the head pipe to make it shorter.I dont think the model sold on gio fits the the 110 mini atv(yl802).the exit is welded in to much for the muffle to fit on without being a little off.i really dont like the way it fits but it does sound better.it goes well with the other mods ive done to the bike.I dont recommend this dual exhaust for anyone who is not good with tools.

Old 07-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #3

I vaguely remember a thread on this about a year ago. There were pics that showed that the replacement exhaust was quite different and significant modifications needed to be done.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastDoc
I vaguely remember a thread on this about a year ago. There were pics that showed that the replacement exhaust was quite different and significant modifications needed to be done.
From my understanding there are two main pipe designs. A single piece with two ends to bolt the mufflers on for the mini ATV, and a two piece main pipe design for the Mini Beast style 110cc quad.

I have the Mini Beast and had a beotch of a time getting it to go on, only to find out after persisting and not being too satisfied that there was another main pipe design.