Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #1

Atv Supplier

I have found an atv supplier providing excellent prices. I think Giovanni are a little over priced since they are such poor quality. I have never bought from them before so I am not responsible if anything goes wrong. They look like a legit company, they have nice atv's. You can buy a sample and tell them your interested in purchasing alot. Here is a price list:

megaupload.com/?d=9LWBBQEZ(atv)

megaupload.com/?d=4HI5CN7R (dirt bike)

megaupload.com/?d=7DARQ0AL (buggy)

Old 04-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #2

You have to download a file just to view their stuff? Not I!

Old 04-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #3

It is in pdf format. They have many models available. If you want me to put screen shots I can do that.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #4

I second the whole 'screw having to download something' from some company I know nothing about. No reason for that.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #5

What do you mean. This is just in pdf format. You can not get a virus unless you install something. Anyways if I was interested in posting a virus why would I post it in this forum. You guys are taking this too seriously.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #6

Okay, got over myself and DL'd the file. Extremely cheap prices (I know what vbikes profit magin is, heh good for Tim! he's worth every penny)

Nice place but they want you to buy by the container (ie 42 bikes at a time)

Just for grins I sent them an email asking if they'd be willing to ship me a sample of thier product for testing. I'll let you know if they go for it lol

Old 04-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #7

I have talked to them already. Yes, they are willing to send you a sample but they only accept bank transfer. You can talk to them on msn. Tell me on how it goes.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #8

Dan, when you factor in the cost of shipping to you and then shipping to the end customer...plus all the other costs associated with importing, and taxes and overhead.....I don't see how guys like Tim can even do it.

(Awww...now that you were the guinea pig for this, I guess I'm just gonna have to look!)

EDIT: Just looked at it- (what an abortion that download site is!)- pretty much what others have speculated- seems like Vbike works on the standard 100% mark-up of gross. I'll bnet shipping a container of 42 ATVs from "Ningbo" and then transporting it to ones location from the terminal alone adds at least 50% to those low prices.

Old 04-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #9

Shipping is only $130 for a sample plus if you order more atv's it get cheaper and cheaper. Vbike buy them at wholesale prices giving them cheaper shipping.