Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2024, 08:16 AM   #31

I moved forward with ordering the templar X from them and 2 additional ATV's for my daughter and wife. Wildly, they messaged me at 2am asking why I ordered so many bikes lol... I have a significant amount of experience with dealing with Asia so I'm used to their mindsets on a lot of things, so I know they're focusing on scams and fraud but they tried convincing me to do a wire transfer to save $200 versus using my credit card. If there's ONE thing Ive learned in logistics, don't ever pay them with a wire transfer lol. You have ZERO options and are left at their mercy. So I nicely declined, explained why i bought 3 and explained ow excited I am to receive them. So now I wait.

Old 05-14-2024, 12:12 PM   #32

Temp X order

My son is back from school just in time for the Templar X to be back in stock at PSM. Yes, the price went up $150, but the M isn't available yet. So he decided to go for it. He handled the order on Saturday morning when they appeared on the website, a blue one. They acknowledged the order over the weekend, and this morning he got notification that the crate is in the hands of the shipper (R&L) and should be delivered within about a week.

So I've got to get the KTM work done quick. We'll need that garage space soon! I am more than half done with wiring, tail lights are done, main power/ground lines are in place, the ignition switch is installed. Waiting for Acerbis handguards coming on Saturday. Can't wait... We can ride together again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TailLightTurnSigWiring.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	609.8 KB
ID:	31431
Click image for larger version

Name:	KeyedSwitch.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	549.0 KB
ID:	31430

Old 05-14-2024, 02:42 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
My son is back from school just in time for the Templar X to be back in stock at PSM. Yes, the price went up $150, but the M isn't available yet. So he decided to go for it. He handled the order on Saturday morning when they appeared on the website, a blue one. They acknowledged the order over the weekend, and this morning he got notification that the crate is in the hands of the shipper (R&L) and should be delivered within about a week.

So I've got to get the KTM work done quick. We'll need that garage space soon! I am more than half done with wiring, tail lights are done, main power/ground lines are in place, the ignition switch is installed. Waiting for Acerbis handguards coming on Saturday. Can't wait... We can ride together again!

Attachment 31431
Attachment 31430
thats super awesome. I ordered the blue one too. Im hoping to have confirmation in a day or so that our order is good to go. They seem a little frazzled with me using my diamond preferred discover card though lol.

Tags
dealer recommendation, powersportsmax, templar