Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Other Brands
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2023, 08:25 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Rider View Post
Congrats! Let's go do the SCAR!
Let's GO!! I can't take the Enfield yet until I get it broke in. Break in periods SUCK! But the KPX is ready right now! Say WHEN!! I just got back from putting about 40 miles on the Himmy. A grueling varying speeds with a max speed of 60 KPH about 37 friggen MPH . I tell ya though even though the motor puts out a measly 24 bhp, it does not feel like it, its got some grunt. And the thing will lumber around off road like a dang tractor. Love the thing for sure. I went ahead and got one now even though it was before I really wanted to. I wanted to get the air cooled 411 before R.E. did something DUMB like putting a water cooled 450cc mule in them. Anyway here's a few more pics of her in the wild.

Old 06-19-2023, 02:01 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Let's GO!! I can't take the Enfield yet until I get it broke in. Break in periods SUCK! But the KPX is ready right now! Say WHEN!! I just got back from putting about 40 miles on the Himmy. A grueling varying speeds with a max speed of 60 KPH about 37 friggen MPH . I tell ya though even though the motor puts out a measly 24 bhp, it does not feel like it, its got some grunt. And the thing will lumber around off road like a dang tractor. Love the thing for sure. I went ahead and got one now even though it was before I really wanted to. I wanted to get the air cooled 411 before R.E. did something DUMB like putting a water cooled 450cc mule in them. Anyway here's a few more pics of her in the wild.

Break it in. Maybe August sometime?

Bikes I've owned: Suzuki GS450T, Yamaha XS500, Honda V45 Sabre, Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic (2), Suzuki VX800, Kawasaki Ninja 650, Triumph TT600, Honda Superhawk, Kawasaki Concours 1000 (3, including a sidecar rig), Buell XB9R, Kawasaki Nomad 1500, Concours 14, Honda Goldwing (2), Housen Hawk, Suzuki Intruder 1400, Kawasaki KLR650, Victory V92TC.