Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2022, 11:20 PM   #11

Random updates... I had one further email exchange with "zora" Sept 13th regarding things damaged from shipping and have received nothing further since. No offer of parts or other compensation. Based on comments/reviews left on the powersportsmax facebook page I have given up any expectation that x-prousa/ powersportsmax/ maxpro/ motopro will make anything right with me. Shame on me for not searching that out previously.. I regret the purchase to the extent that support is craptastic. Definitely not a bike for someone not adept at wrenching and figuring mechanical things out. I think the bike is a great value, just expect NO support. In hindsight I should have went with the Lifan KPX or the new FI Orion RXB250.

As far as break in goes, I am approaching 300 miles.
I have had 3-4 instances of what seemed like trans gear jump or slipping that seemed to disengage the drive under throttle and hi rev the engine. I don't have another one to compare to but it also sounds like excessive noise from the trans sometimes. This is concerning...

I also have a vibration at certain rpms that I think is coming from inside the muffler. My exhaust note/tone changed, heated up enough to make the bumpers start melting and fall out and there is a distinct discoloration on muffler. Makes me wonder if something popped loose inside. I will be removing and inspecting when I take exhaust off to gut the cat.
Does anyone else have similar discoloration on muffler?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg muffler.jpg (151.4 KB, 221 views)

2022 Pioneer SHNG - SSR XF250. Sigma Jet Kit, Muffler & Air inject delete.