Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2021, 02:13 PM   #1

Choke lever on carb stuck down

I have a wildfire wfg200ldb that i picked up about a month ago. The intake boot was cracked so i replaced that then i replaced the battery cause the bike was sitting for a while the guy said and then i had a new electric start put on and it got the bike running and it shifts through all the gears even though theyre a little sticky. My issue now is the choke lever thats next to the carb will only stay down and wont stay up on its own. I have to hold it up when i cold start the bike and i have to hold it until the bike warms up and can go without it. The choke knob on the handlebars is broken and need to replace but im not sure if theyre connected? Also when im getting into first gear from neutral it is extremely unsmooth im either doing an uncontrollable wheelie intp first gear or the bike just haults and turns off. Looking for any advice or help i cant find anything about fixing this without taking out the carb or just fixing it in general. I will post a picture of the cable tomorrow. Thanks