Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2021, 07:43 PM   #1

Orion Powersports A+ Transaction April 2021

Hello all! Long time lurker but felt the need to post. Recently ordered 2 Hawk DLXs (verified in stock vis Orion Chat). Within 2hrs received secured email to "Digi-Sign" docs. Received confirmation digi-sign and Orion confirmation within 10 mins. and the nothing happened. Kept waiting for text/email......decided to sign on to my Orion account page. BINGO! "Bikes being prepared for shipment" same message for 9 days and then suddenly ACTIVITY. Bikes showed "SHIPPED COMPLETED" but didnt give tracking etc...

A couple days later I looked again 'same message' got curious went to account page, found order # and WHALLA!!! wealth of info.......tracking, dates, sizes etc. AND THEY WERE 1 DAY FROM DELIVERY!!! Long story short.

MCOS arrived signed properly 1 day before the 2 bikes. XPOLOGISTICS freight was EXCELLENT!!!! for bike delivery and the 'Orion starter kit' oil and plugs showed up the same day bikes arrived.

Minor birthmarks not worth mentioning, bikes fired up, NO STRIPPED bolts.

Overall wonderful experience for buying 2 motor vehicles sight unseen online.

They do NOT communicate much text or otherwise but the info is on your order page.
My vote is 98% thumbs up for them.....a few more texts would have put us at ease.
No complaints! and thank YOU ALL for all the valuable info you have provided during this buying journey. I will update as soon as we get to ride. Insurnc/inpect/tags have to be done.

Old 04-30-2021, 09:22 PM   #2

oooops small correction

Forgot to mention we ordered BOTH unassembled (crated) and they arrived to Virginia within 12 days of order placement. Ordered April 6 EVENING on east coast and delivered in 12 days.

Sorry forgot that Orion sells (fully assembled) and I imagine that takes quite a few more days.

Again.......with THEM go to 'account page' and look for "order #" above the bike pic you ordered.........then look DOWN the right hand column to find every detail that you could need.