Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2019, 08:23 PM   #16

They changed the 'regular' Brozz to the 'Blue Eagle' thanks to input here on Chinariders, so don't rule it out.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 07-16-2019, 03:29 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjmt View Post
I emailed peace today or yesterday. The motomax is like the PR bike just what I wanted. But the damn thing is coming with reg forks. Why I dont even think GOD could figure that out!!! SO here is the bike I really want and it is speced with shit outdated forks in 2020. This pisses me off so bad.
Answer as usual==Cost.

The bike that were getting is identical to the PR bikes. If you liked that one, you'll be fine with these. But if you're good with metal fab, you can obviously make anything fit.

We initially planned to order it with the brozz forks but Bashan said the frame would have to change as its not a bolt on/bolt off deal for the motomax. And they wanted us to pay for the R&D. Thats a big price to pay hoping it works out. The owner may be a 7 figure man but wealthy people usually don't gamble (he has gone this route before with a bike in 2012 and lost). He wants to see interest and get feedback from our dealers first which is why he only ordered 50 to start. With that said, I think those who want a super moto will still be pleased.

Email: jeffreyp@peacesports.com
Phone: 770-662-1898 x107

Facebook: "Peace Sports"
IG: Peace_Sports_Atlanta
Youtube: "Peace Industry Group"

Old 07-21-2019, 06:54 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjmt View Post
I emailed peace today or yesterday. The motomax is like the PR bike just what I wanted. But the damn thing is coming with reg forks. Why I dont even think GOD could figure that out!!! SO here is the bike I really want and it is speced with shit outdated forks in 2020. This pisses me off so bad.

I may just buy a damn jap bike and be done with it. You know if someone had the money to import some bikes with proper spec's they take all the business from the other importers.

I mean we arent talking thousands in upgrades it is barely $500 dollars of cheap chinese upgrades from my research from allexipress. It be even less for a proper spec out at the factory. Another thing they could do is offer a upgraded carb and airbox that would drop in so we dont have to spend time and money ordering shit that dont work. They would make mone on this. I sure as hell dont understand the mind set or lack of behind this industry.
USD I’m pretty sure is just a bolt on affair and if you come to Chengdu I’ll give you a front end no wheel as I’ve got it laying around

Carb is what it is due to regulation but easy as pie to get tune parts, did you see my kit? Wheels I’ve seen in various sizes so I’m not sure why or what’s so hard.
While we’re in Chengdu we can go see Bashan as it’s a half day train ride to the factory lol

These factories are lazy n want loads of money and I’ve tried etc with Bashan and others but they don’t care much about the end user

Old 02-18-2020, 03:18 PM   #19

Anyone familiar with the Bashan Tpgs-601, what parts fit it?
Looking to do a Daytona 190 swap and upgrade suspension/brakes.