Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2019, 09:55 AM   #16

Yeah for brand new ppl like me, I have no idea the quality of Bashan vs others aside from what I’ve read. I’ve owned a ninja 300 and a Honda F4i but interestingly I’ve always been interested in China bikes since I was a teenager. They weren’t that good back then and now is a good time to get into them I think. But I still wanted some assurance of this particular bike. It’s always reassuring to see reviews and know what you’re getting into. I’m glad someone else has one so I know it’s the real deal. The other problem is all the misbadged info all over the place. They call it so many different things so I was just hoping I get the right thing. I’m glad Bashans are known for being better quality because when I got into this I really didn’t know that. I was originally gonna order the Hawk 250 but they don’t have the black one available anywhere so I was gonna wait until July but then I came across this. So glad I found this one. I’m really hoping it has the adventure bike qualities it seems to have. I actually do prefer these wheels over the spokes ones as they are zero maintenance. I just have to be careful not to crack, bend or do anything crazy to them. I’m sure it’ll have its limitations. But I’m an old man at heart and I can’t push it anyways.