Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2018, 12:51 PM   #1

New Bashan Storm in East NY Brooklyn!!!

Hey guys just placed my order for the the Storm from safer wholesale. Found this site from viewing MotoCheez. Hope to get to know you guys and looking forward for advice and input. FYI I already love what I see on here cant wait to start riding

Old 06-10-2018, 01:04 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyccooldude View Post
Hey guys just placed my order for the the Storm from safer wholesale. Found this site from viewing MotoCheez. Hope to get to know you guys and looking forward for advice and input. FYI I already love what I see on here cant wait to start riding
I am giving all my smooth good luck juju going foward. bashan storm is a great looking bike..might be a nice target too so keep an eye in it.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-10-2018, 02:42 PM   #3

Yup will do. I have a garage so its definitely being locked up when not in use

Old 06-10-2018, 05:09 PM   #4

dont want to be

Quote:
Yup will do. I have a garage so its definitely being locked up when not in use
Anyhow i seen saferwholesale an read some bad storys about them now that being said your ordering something i am sure an hope will turn out ok for you,there are some older sites that motocheese recomends them ,but he now does not from what i have seen goes with tx ,

i did a ton of research before coming hear ,an also wich place to buy from ,i was looking at the 150cc trike spriral boom an i could only find one video on it they claimed they sell a ton of them them,the one video was them showing it off,its a 150 cc scooter with trike kit on it ,so has 3 tires in back ,then i found a bunch of storys ,how they are just the middle man of sorts ,hopeing they have your bike in stock though,

dont want to make you nervous just aware ,i know they all have some issues ,that one seems to have the most night mare storys i found could be wrong ,your bike being very commen should be fine ,but thought i would share this with you ,couse knowing is just part .

Anyhow back to the trike they claim 65mph i know most only go 40mph tops in the 150cc range,i was just very leary when i could not find any info on it ,no other site has the 150 spiral boom either in a trike ,so i moved on ,keep us posted you should be fine,this was like a few weeks back ,was just my personal experience,

Last edited by Hawk 229cc; 06-10-2018 at 05:22 PM. Reason: spell

Old 06-10-2018, 05:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk 229cc View Post
Anyhow i seen saferwholesale an read some bad storys about them now that being said your ordering something i am sure an hope will turn out ok for you,there are some older sites that motocheese recomends them ,but he now does not from what i have seen goes with tx ,

i did a ton of research before coming hear ,an also wich place to buy from ,i was looking at the 150cc trike spriral boom an i could only find one video on it they claimed they sell a ton of them them,the one video was them showing it off,its a 150 cc scooter with trike kit on it ,so has 3 tires in back ,then i found a bunch of storys ,how they are just the middle man of sorts ,hopeing they have your bike in stock though,

dont want to make you nervous just aware ,i know they all have some issues ,that one seems to have the most night mare storys i found could be wrong ,your bike being very commen should be fine ,but thought i would share this with you ,couse knowing is just part .

Anyhow back to the trike they claim 65mph i know most only go 40mph tops in the 150cc range,i was just very leary when i could not find any info on it ,no other site has the 150 spiral boom either in a trike ,so i moved on ,keep us posted you should be fine,this was like a few weeks back ,was just my personal experience,
Hope they do it's been 10 days and still no bike

Old 06-10-2018, 06:15 PM   #6

????

Quote:
Hope they do it's been 10 days and still no bike
have they given you a tracking number for the bike ,you should have got that by now,they have a video on there shipping an tracking bottom of the page under tracking says most items will be delivered in 10 to 15 bussness days ,but yes check out the video an be pationt with them ,these places be very nice till you cant be nice,but if you have tracking number hopefully ups freight ,then you can get updates for each day to your email ,go watch the video like 7 minutes long,you sould be fine,you got a dirt bike basicaly should fall in that 10 to 15 busness days

Old 06-10-2018, 07:30 PM   #7

the video sounds like something new ,so if you dont have tracking i would call them tomorrow to find out about your tracking number,hope it all works out for you ,sounds like there working on there service if you get to watch the video ,keep us updated

they talk about how everything works on a ticket # ,so keep track of those an emails as well you should be ok ,for your mso info to you will probley need a ticket for it

Old 06-10-2018, 09:06 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk 229cc View Post
the video sounds like something new ,so if you dont have tracking i would call them tomorrow to find out about your tracking number,hope it all works out for you ,sounds like there working on there service if you get to watch the video ,keep us updated

they talk about how everything works on a ticket # ,so keep track of those an emails as well you should be ok ,for your mso info to you will probley need a ticket for it
Yeah I checked it out about a week ago and haven't seen any tracking for it yet

Old 06-10-2018, 09:48 PM   #9

call them tomorrow probley a ticket needs to be filed ,like the video explains