Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2018, 03:07 AM   #1

Help want more power 250 Tao rhino!!!!!

Hey guys I bought a 250 Tao Tao rhino about 3 mounts ago and I really love it but I want to get more power out of it and cant really seem to find a good website that I can get upgrades from please help me out and also lest me know what upgrade you guys have done thanks!!!

Old 04-30-2018, 09:46 AM   #2

the first thing everyone on here says is new carb with the correct jets. then change sparkplug to NGK. Then sprocket upgrades 11tooth front and 37 - 42 tooth rear if you can find the space with the chain guards. good luck

Old 04-30-2018, 06:54 PM   #3

Hey Bryan... Pandemic pretty much hit the nail on the head.... there are links if you read through my thread for the parts.... some others on here have found sprockets from other sources.. some were cheaper.

http://www.chinariders.net/showthrea...ht=rhino+owner

There are a bunch of other threads here that are pretty useful for a Rhino owner if you sort threads by number of replies on the ATV board.

Old 05-03-2018, 10:42 AM   #4

My valves were not adjusted properly from the factory. Fixing that made it scream. Next I removed the cover on the gas mixture screw with an ez-out and got the gas mixture adjusted and now it screams even better and it takes forever to use a tank of gas. I also did the spark plug which gave a smoother idle.

Old 05-04-2018, 03:12 AM   #5

Hey thanks guys i found out that i also Burned so i got the Heavy duty clutch from why go stock and got all the other good stuff hopefully this makes it better in the trials fingers crossed!!

Tags
tao tao rhino 250cc atv