Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2017, 12:46 AM   #1

Apollo 250,Like New, Low Hours

I am located in Jacksonville, FL and am selling the Apollo 250 that I purchased new just shy of 3 months ago. I ended up picking up a new KTM 300 XC this weekend and the Apollo has served its purpose of giving me something to ride with my son while I rekindled my love of riding dirt bikes and took the time to save the cash to buy the KTM. The bike has 11 hours on it, oil changed after EVERY ride and I last adjusted the valves one month (four riding hours) ago. I have taken good care of this bike in the short time that I've had it. You can look through my previous threads to see what I have done to the bike since I purchased it, but I will include a brief summary below. I paid $1,300 before shipping (+$299) just three months ago and am asking $900 to sell this Apollo 250 now. I will include all the original parts for the ones that were removed, replaced or upgraded. The light bars each are mounted with 2 x 1/2" holes just through the plastic number plate, so if you don't want to keep them on, that's the only sign that they were even on there. Bike runs good, my only complaint is that I've never been able to put air in the rear shock (I think it came with a bad shrader valve and I have just not gotten around to putting a new valve on it) I will also include a few different genuine mikuni main jets.

* Replaced Starter Solenoid with new part
* Removed Catalytic Converter
* Mikuni Clone 30mm Carb (original non-adjustable included)
* Added 12T front Sprocket (original 14T Included)
* Custom blue 48T rear Sprocket from PMP sprockets (original 38T included)
* Installed Gold O-ring 530 pitch chain
* Removed EPA crap i.e SAIS (kept if you really want)
* Installed two Amazon special 72watt light bars (extremely bright)

I also would like to thank everyone here on this forum who made suggestions or helped me via historical posts with the set-up, modifications and maintenance of this bike during the short time I have had it. I will attach a few pictures and also include one of the new bike. If interested please send DM, I look forward to hearing from anyone who may be interested. Thank You

David
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2771.jpg (95.9 KB, 754 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3706.jpg (91.5 KB, 742 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3793.jpg (86.4 KB, 748 views)

Old 04-02-2017, 12:54 AM   #2

New Bike

Also, Here's a picture of the new bike I just bought in case y'all were interested in seeing it, I meant to uploaded it above as I said I would in the post. Thank You
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4536.jpg (94.3 KB, 722 views)

Old 04-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #3

Hey mud... that didn't take long to re kindle your interest. It looks like your china ride is every bit worth the cost your asking.

If you have time ,could you paste the spec sheet for that ktm. I know that is a awesome piece of german/Austrian engineering

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTM

That swing arm looks like jewelry.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 04-06-2017, 09:46 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Hey mud... that didn't take long to re kindle your interest. It looks like your china ride is every bit worth the cost your asking.

If you have time ,could you paste the spec sheet for that ktm. I know that is a awesome piece of german/Austrian engineering

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTM

That swing arm looks like jewelry.

Thanks Black, nope it sure did take long. The KTM 300 was a dream bike for me when I was younger riding 125 2-stroke hondas and yamahas. It's amazing how far advanced these things are now and I'm blessed to finally be in a position to treat myself to one. It's a huge difference riding this Apollo for the last few months and now riding this, I can absolutely appreciate the weight difference and power difference. The Apollo definitely served it purpose and I enjoyed staying up late working on it many nights.
Were you interested in some pages straight out of the manual? I am assuming you don't just want what is listed online for the KTM. Let me know.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:42 PM   #5

Ever in Texas? Lol

Old 06-08-2017, 01:08 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Ever in Texas? Lol
All the time when I traveled for work but I haven't been anywhere west of the Mississippi in about a year. Where in Texas do you live? I'd be open to meeting halfway if you cover my fuel.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #7

Hello maybe can delivery at Miami 33166?

Old 06-27-2017, 09:48 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesarpiti View Post
Hello maybe can delivery at Miami 33166?
Are you real and genuinely interested? I'm a little wary as this is your only post on the forum, combined with your lack of sentence structure. If you would be willing to place a deposit on it then I would. It's a 10hr Round Trip for me so I would need to ensure that I'm not wasting my time.

Old 12-27-2017, 03:34 AM   #9

?

I might be interested.

Old 12-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKong250 View Post
I might be interested.
HK250,

Sounds Good. Shoot me a PM

Old 01-06-2018, 12:38 PM   #11

PM sent let me know if it's still available.

Old 01-15-2018, 10:49 PM   #12

Sold! David is a great guy and has made this a great experience. I'm getting a couple of things sorted out and will post pictures soon.