Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #1

Gio Beast vs. Gio Rebel T3

I am looking into buying either one and just wondering which one is known to be better, not so much speed but the important things like durabliity and what not...

Old 05-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #2

I don't know much about the T3, but I have considerable experience with the first generation Beast. The early Beast takes a lot of massaging to get it right, but it's easy and cheap. The only outstanding complaint I have is with the terrible swingarm. Take a look at the atv stickies for more info. If you have early Beast questions, let us know.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 05-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #3

I don't know much about the T3 either, but doesn't it have the more Honda styled rear axle carrier assembly? Given the choice between the two I think I would prefer the T3 for that reason. I would go for the Mikuni carb upgrade for either machine, it made a world of difference on my Beast!

Old 05-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #4

I believe that the earlier T3 quads lacked the hole in the sprocket that was necessary for axle adjustment, but I think they're properly drilled now. I agree with Stew; that axle would be very nice.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer