Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #1

JT Sprockets Rear Sprocket - Steel - 45T JTR269.45

I have a JT Sprockets Rear Sprocket - Steel - 45T JTR269.45. It's new but it has been mounted but not ran. I got it, installed it and went to put the wheel back on before I realized I already had a 45 tooth sprocket! I thought I had installed a 40 when I first got the bike. With the bigger tires I now have (and the weight I've gained) I was looking to raise the rear tooth count to make 5th gear more useful so I just ordered this one with even thinking about it. Anyway, I paid $25 for it (with shipping). Make me an offer if you want it. It should ship anywhere in the US via priority mail for around $6.60.

Here's the amazon link for the sprocket I'm selling http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WJKRVG

Also, I'm looking for a sprocket with around 48 teeth if you've got one.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:33 AM   #2

I might be interested to come down from my 56 tooth. Does your sprocket fit the honda clone bike, is for the 520 chain and has 4 mounting holes?

Old 10-28-2011, 01:40 AM   #3

If it helps either of you guys, I have a 50 tooth Sunstar that's just like a JTR269; it has a 58mm center hole, a 90mm 4-hole bolt circle and 10.5mm holes. I'm looking for $25.00 plus shipping; I can ship from within the US to keep costs down.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 10-28-2011, 01:49 AM   #4

I should add that my sprocket is a 520.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 10-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #5

Sorry. The JT 269 series is a for 428 chains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecabo
I might be interested to come down from my 56 tooth. Does your sprocket fit the honda clone bike, is for the 520 chain and has 4 mounting holes?