Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #1

Linhai Videos, As Requested

Hey Folks,

Here are some of the "features" videos that I've assembled so far for the Linhai product here in Canada. Let me know what you think of the shots, music, pacing, etc.

Will also be doing walk arounds of each product for Linhai, as well as some trail testing and testimonial/ user experience videos. They are all meant to market the product in Canada and hopefully start to answer many of the questions that potential customers have.

The idea for the features video came from the Polaris site, which shows some features in action on each machine - although of course we don't have quite the same marketing budget as Polaris

I'm looking forward to the testing videos. I wanted to get the features shots and the walk-arounds done before taking them out in the wild and potentially getting them scratched up.

There are a couple walk-around videos I did, not happy with either of them mostly because I didn't want to be in front of the camera, but unless I can cast the 'perfect' person soon, I'll be doing them. Here's a link to the most recent walk around concept:

and here's another:

OK, let me know what you think of everything! I look forward to your criticisms, ah, I mean feedback!

-jacob
[/url]

Old 10-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #2

Great job on the videos! I'm looking forward to the trail testing ones

Old 10-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #3

Thanks man,

I went on a unplanned hunting trip for 9 days and took the 400. It performed really well. Have some footage and will cut a video when I get home. I am in Edmonton now, meeting the visionary motorsports guys in person for the first time. I'll prob shoot some footage of their business here and post it too.

jb