Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues

Old 06-22-2006, 10:08 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to eddyfx Send a message via Yahoo to eddyfx
Well since I bought mine I helped a couple of other people get theirs thru as well.
Here's what I did, 1st I scanned the original MCO

Then I loaded a copy of the MCO into the pinter as it came with blank spaces.
Once the copy was the right size and positon on the printer , I ran it thru the word processor program and it filled out the copy MCO in the right spots.

Then I loaded up the "original" unfilled ( only thing it had was the VIN number on it) MCO into the printer and ran the word program, presto a professional MCO that looks like it came that way ( the way it should of come in the 1st place) from the manufacturer.

On my MCO, the original dealer filled it out in pen and I got a funny look from the lady when I went to title it, but it still went thru.

Not wanting to take a chance on doing that again and basically to see if the paperwork would go smoothly for a change, see if there was a way to make the process smoother for people in other states that had a hard time plating it, that's why I did it.

Well, it did sail right thru Surprise AZ MVD, one look was all it took.

SO far two places that I know of where you can get your chinese bike plated in my general area.

Trust me appearances are very important, have a dealer number on it, notorize it, fill in all the blanks and place "MC street" at the top of the MCO.

Hope that helps somebody out.