Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #1

zstar vs gio

hi,is there a better 110 mini atv between the gio and the z star? they look almost the same besides the front bumper.I also know the zstar has a foot brake...but on the reliability side,anyone here have a preference? thanks

Old 03-30-2011, 01:16 AM   #2

Gio verus ZSTAR

as I sell both makes.. I would take the ZSTAR over the GIO.. the mini hummer model is about 25 lbs lighter than the same model of the ZSTAR.. better frame.. the ZSTAR has a better wiring and a better motor.. the motors may seem the same ... but there ar many makes of this motor.. the axles are stronger on the ZSTAR ( my thoughts) .. the new ZSTAR'S have a remote controller .. and the foot brake

Old 04-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #3

I got a bunch of atv110's in.they are better built then the gio.they also have the battery charger built in,remote and foot brake.the light are nicer and have more options. do you know how the remote works? mine seem to only stop the bike.now if they could make a model to compete with the mini beast and the rebel t1 that would be great.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:41 PM   #4

remote controller

you should be able to start the motor if it has the lighting symbol.. and the other button should be for the alarm if someone trys to move the atv.... I think you can google as see how to work it.. yes the ZSTAR models ( or one;s like them) are nice with the foot brake and the remote controller