Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2007, 03:46 PM   #1

***DO NOT PURCHASE FORM VIVA-MOTORS***

The people at viva-motors are lying, cheating crooks. First, they did the old bait and switch or false advertising bit. They advertised a 200cc water-cooled, twin cylinder cruiser, and showed pictures of a Tank Vision R1. What they sent me was a 200cc, air cooled, single cylinder Brute200, also known as an infamous SUNL LB2004-y. When I brought this to their attention, they had no explanation, but were very quick to update their website, with the correct info and proper pictures.

What makes matters worse, my bike didn’t come with a front wheel. The entire front wheel assembly was missing from the crate. Now I have a $1500 piece of shit sitting in my driveway, that I can’t even use. I have called them regarding replacement parts everyday for the past week. Every single phone call is one lie after another. Jordan in their customer service department (what a joke) is particularly unhelpful. Now my feeling, is that I am not unique in my experiences with viva-motors, so I implore you, please do not order from these crooks.